Reviews for Mistakes
Sarah chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
Good story! Poor Edward :(
Sarahippy chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
Whoa. I loved it! It was very special to see Edward needing comfort from Bella, and to see him opening up to her about something he did. Fantastic idea and amazing story :)
NYC Cutie 54 chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
I really enjoyed this story, you successfully captured a realistic event that could have happened in the Twilight Series. It was well-written and in character. I wish you would finish it, but seeing as you haven't updated in two years...

Anyway, good job. :)
alycaly chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
I liked this. It was an interesting look into a pretty realistic "what if" scenario, and you did a good job at portraying how things most likely would have played out. Besides, it was kind of nice for Edward to finally get a chance to beat the heck out of Mike! :)
Hannah Mathews chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
this story is AWSOME! can yu PLEASE update. i have a feeling you are down with this story,though, because it has been over 2 years sence you updated.
soton chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
Poor Edward. Brave strong Bella. Sick sad Mike.
lips-like-morphinee chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
that was sweet
bookish327 chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
I went ahead and read this, assuming that it was probably complete. As usual with your work, it was very well-written, and I really enjoyed it. I could picture this actually happening, and Edward, Bella, and Alice were very in character. Good job yet again.
Lacy-Jane chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
Fantastic story! I thought it was beautifully written and I loved Bella's reaction. Please update soon as I can't wait to find out what happens next!
styling16 chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
what did mike say?
TheGirlSmiles0 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
hi i have 2 do another one becasue i forgot to siscribe
TheGirlSmiles0 chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
omg are you making more this was so sad u should make a sequel and have mike stil thinking that stuff.
CullenGirlz chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
awesome story write more soon!
nztwilightfan chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
please please please update soon, you'll make my day
Jenbarn chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
Okay, my mother got me hooked on this story. You have to update soon. PLEASE! Great story and written very well
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »