Reviews for Jack & Katrina
Guest chapter 36 . 6/28/2012
love this chapter so much ! so romantic...
Saoirse Driscoll chapter 27 . 1/17/2011
Well, revelations all around! Very interesting, I like the foreshadowing. Tia Dalma is excellent at throwing monkey wrenches into otherwise perfectly normal happenings.

Saoirse Driscoll chapter 14 . 12/13/2010
Oh my. They saw Mama kissing Santa Claus eh?

Adorable, hilarious and very amusing. I trust there will be a follow-up, no?

Saoirse Driscoll chapter 12 . 11/15/2010
Oh the joys of raising children, lol. Nice addition! There was a lot of emotion there, I feel that maybe the chapter needed to be stretched out a bit more though. Overall really good.

Saoirse Driscoll chapter 20 . 10/18/2010
Aw! That was adorable and really funny! I throughly enough the chapter. They get up to so much mayhem.

Saoirse Driscoll chapter 18 . 10/15/2010
Weird how things are connected like that. Interesting chapter, I felt bad for Katrina. And I was a bit annoyed at how oblivious Elizabeth was, but I suppose that can't be helped.

Saoirse Driscoll chapter 15 . 10/12/2010
So cute. _ I loved this chapter.

Saoirse Driscoll chapter 40 . 6/30/2010
Lovely lovely additions. I had a bit of difficulty with believing the Teague in chapter... 36? 37? One of those, but otherwise fantastic. Can't wait to see what you add on next.

NSValleyGirl chapter 39 . 3/12/2010
Great story, I have also read all the other ones and they are great too!
Saoirse Driscoll chapter 35 . 7/4/2009
So, I just finished reading all 35 chapters of your drabbles.

SQUII!

That is the ONLY possible way I explain the sheer amount of awesomeness I just read. I really really love Katrina, and I love all the kids, and... omg yay! This is such a fabulous story. I have missed reading your writings Karibbean. Keep up with the awesomeness please, I'll be looking forward to seeing more.

chickenwinglegolas chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
i only read the first 3 chapters... they were well written, but a few things... well, jack just doesn't strike me at all as a family person, and he doesn't have such a thick pirate-y accent... oh, and BTW, did you know that will & elizabeth already had a kid? it's at the end of the credits in POTC3...
Fairy Skull chapter 35 . 7/3/2009
AW I Loved it was so sweet, Their so Cute! You did a great job and thank you taking my request, it made my day!

P.S

For the deviant art thing i need to know just a few things:

Hair Color and Length(or the color you wish your hair was & how long)

Eye color(or what you wish it was)

Gender, And your choice of colors with a logo on or saying on it./ And to answer the question on your mind[why} I'm making you into a Chibi(aka Little person)

And is you would so kind as to but a little quote from your own mind or one you really like would be great! And thank for letting me advertise your stories on Deviant Art! And ROCKEN AWESOME STORY KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
Fairy Skull chapter 34 . 7/2/2009
I loved this chapter it was great! I can'r wait for more!
Tozi chapter 73 . 1/29/2009
That was just such a master piece. I was moved to tears! Congrats, really, this one's your bet shot, I think. Katrina and Jack gain a new depth in character and emotion.
ordermask chapter 73 . 1/27/2009
Love all of your stories. I was wondering what Katrina look like-does she look like some type of actress. Keep on rockin!