Reviews for Power Surge
MeetMeAtTwilight chapter 16 . 1/27/2009
I've just read both this and Blackout in the last day or so. I have really enjoyed your series thus far. The complicated and intricate story lines is not commonly seen in Twilight fanfic. It's a bit refreshing, you know?

One thing I did enjoy was seeing the role reversal for Edward and Bella. Throughout the books, Edward is always the stronger one, the one who will always have to protect Bella. It's interesting to see Bella being the one who could both kill and protect Edward, and how she was the one to leave him for his protection. But as we both know, that never really works out for either.

I also LOVED the relationship between Edward and Rosalie. Too many times all that is portrayed of Rose is just a mean, one dimensional character. I enjoyed seeing Rose and Edward really being siblings, loving each other as a real family would. Them hugging and talking as true siblings was nicely done.

I also hope you recognize the large improvement in your writing from the beginning of Blackout to the end of Power Surge. Just the descriptions and dialogue, even the character interactions, have progressed quite a bit from one end to the other.

Well, hopefully, you'll still continue on with the rest of the trilogy. I hope to be reading it soon! I really want to know how our poor Alice has fared...
RomperStomper chapter 9 . 11/30/2008
Thouroughly enjoying this story
morning-fight chapter 16 . 11/23/2008
sweetness.
latuacantante4him chapter 16 . 11/21/2008
Enjoyed it. Can't wait to see how things go in the next one.
animegirlsana4eva chapter 15 . 11/11/2008
WHOAA you actually released two chapters in such a short period of time! so cool. I feel so stupid reading this, how did you come up with such an elaborate story. IT's soo a unique character Bella is.

Oh and the last chapter with bella and jacob naked was hilarioous!

Please continue with your good work!
animegirlsana4eva chapter 13 . 8/27/2008
wow i haven't read tis story in a long time! u seriously need to update. like really. This chapt4er is so good, but i'm trying to remeber why bella is acting that way towards edward, I'm confused?/? what happened to her... a nd them?
twisted soul 69 chapter 13 . 7/2/2008
are you going to finish power surge? it would be a crime if you don't! please up date i love this story!- from a fan
BamBam42 chapter 13 . 7/2/2008
Oh my god!

this story is amazing!

i started reading black out last night and HAVE GOTTEN NO SLEEP SINCE I STARTED!

please update really soon!
shookie chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Just finished the first story man. What were you thinking leaving it off there. i am soo pissed. But atleast there is a sequel. And FYI this is the first story that left me wanting to let Rose beat the snot out of Bella for hurting edward...:-)
MinniMuffin chapter 13 . 4/19/2008
That was awesome! I it! Great chappie! Your writing skills are amazing!
WeasleyWeakness chapter 13 . 4/13/2008
i just read through black out and this one.

this is nuts! a lot of detail and information and history coming from you!

cant wait for more.
twilightlullaby chapter 12 . 4/1/2008
oh, I am so excited for you to finish this story!

It has me hooked!

I can't wait to see what happens.

Thanks for writing it
animegirlsana4eva chapter 12 . 1/15/2008
Oh shit man, please please please update soon. I'm dieing here. Bella will definetely beat the shit out of myraha and what the hell lolz isabelles lesbian. So what the fuc.k was she doing being married to Marcus. hehe I love this story. Don't take 4ev to update, kk?
teenlee chapter 12 . 1/5/2008
wow. eek. that was awesome. wow. everything was so... that was just amazing. update soon :)
julissa w chapter 9 . 12/27/2007
This is just beautiful. I mean how do you do it? You can draw emotions exceptionally well. Even though you could say pure love and I'd start bawling cause that's just the kind of sappy emotional nerd I am, but seriously. This is absolutley beautiful.

Now when I say this I am serious, Keep up the magic, because this really is magic.

Julissa.