Reviews for Semitone
watermelonflavored chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
ahh sweet but tricky.
library mom chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
so where did they go? Edward KNEW she wasn't ready to say yes yet. What did they go do all dressed up so beautifully? You only told half the story! No fair it's like when I tell my kids half of the bed time story and bribe them to stay in bed and go to sleep by telling them that's the only way they can hear the other half tomorrow night! The only difference is I actually do tell them "the rest of the story". Write it please! I know you are the famous and revered silly bella and that I am only a lowly and humble nobody but please could you finish the story? I really like this one!
hazellwood chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Fangs-is-mine-4ever chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
GOOD STORY
wolvesblood15 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
I like it! Good job about the rules! That was very tricky! I hope you keep writing stuff like this! no..just keep writing!

Wolvesblood15
penguinsleddings chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
That was cute.
CJade329 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
that's the most romantic thing I've ever read in my entire life. i love it!
Mar-Mar21 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Such a hot dress. I love sapphires! They are the best gems! Cute story.
owlish chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
So sweet. Continue.

Ok, that is not very constructive or helpful, but I see that you haven't touched this story in a while. Update, and then I'll critique. :)
StuckInReality89 chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
LOVE IT!
Mrs.EdwardCullen16 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
wow kool update! now!
The Hopeless Wanderlust chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Nice story! I love it! so sweet.

thanks for writing this. its really good.
mia3692 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
hey this was really adorable but, imnot sure if u want to, but u could always make this a longer story like wat happens wen they get bak home or sumthin. its up to u but im justsayin...
jjj chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
you are Such a good writer. love it, so sweet, aw. perfect
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2008