Reviews for Walls Keep Us Apart
umhowaboutno chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This... is... AMAZING! I'm having a total MAR phase right now, I LOVE THIS! Halloween is my fave, he's so evil. I want a pumpkin mask! Anyways, I love this!
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Bravo, encore, expertly done! Ian's emotions burn into the reader's mind, and you give all of us readers who happen to be writers something to learn from the experience. Thank you.
DreamyLane chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
its nice, love the description,the story itself is short and sweet
vivid4 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
sono toori desu o keep up the good work...IanxGido (particularly this part of the series) has been making my mouth salivate for some times.
Werewolf of Fire chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I'm actually pleasantly surprised. This is lovely. The characters are in character (I wish you glomp you for that alone; only god knows how many IC fics there are in this category, but we could most likely count them on our fingers [or so it seems]) and your writing is easy to read and understand (many compliments for it, m'dear!). It's simple, but it effectively paints pictures in my mind.

"Her beautiful pointy orange hair, the yellow tips, her pretty orange eyes." - I especially love this sentence out of the entire fic, and I will tell you why: It's simple, making Gido appear realistically wonderful in Ian's mind, not some fantasy that would seem unreachable by our standards in real life. I also think that because you didn't talk about her hands, feet, legs, arms or anything else that could be so, so different from other peoples' and chose to focus on such common traits that it makes Ian's love appear to be more sincere. That he doesn't need some overly unique girl to be happy. Lovely work. I absolutely love it!

I'd continue to blather on, but I'd start to repeat myself and you're probably sick of hearing from me anyway. Again, wonderful work. You don't mind me adding this to a community do you? If you do, tell me and I'll remove it immediately.

Ciao and keep up the good work!

- Woffy