Reviews for Twixt The Day and The Dark
Guest chapter 12 . 12/6/2014
Great story!
kkirkl chapter 12 . 8/23/2013
Liked this story.
Interesting interaction between Tony and Kate, and Gibbs and Senior. Of course, I always love near-death Tony and the others worrying about him.
Yanagi-wa chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
I really like this story. I even liked V. DiNozzo. (I don't usually like Daddy DiNozzo in any way.) Great work.
megamom2 chapter 12 . 9/8/2012
I liked this take on Tony's father and the family discord made for an interesting plot!
jeanpaulandsophieranier chapter 12 . 1/18/2012
That was soooo good! I really like how you portrayed Tony's dad and I also really like the time that Tony spent with Kate! Even though I'm not a fan of Tate it was still really sweet! Thanks for the wonderful story!:)
Brenna chapter 7 . 7/25/2011
I just wanted to say great story and in response to an earlier review Tobias Fornell actuall says DiNozzo's name DiNotzo on purpose to make fun of him because of a confrontation thy had earlier in the show and yeah gibbs does let it go on becaUse DiNozzo does the same thing to McGee, McProbie, wasn't Tonys father Anthony DiNozzo sr.? great story!
Supernaturalloverja chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
love ittt and Tony
krysalys chapter 12 . 3/5/2010
Excellent story! Perfect pacing, all the characters were spot-on, and read just like an episode from the series.

Well done indeed. *claps enthusiastically*

Looking forward to reading more from you!

-}-
SnapeSeraphin chapter 4 . 12/8/2009
Small note here that I just have to say to one of the people who get this wrong: Fornell's pronounciation of Tony's last name is not a slur against him...do you think Gibbs would stand for anybody, even Fornell, calling Tony crazy every single time he is being addressed or referred to?

Fornell is simply showing that he has at least rudimentary knowledge of the Italian language and its pronounciation: he pronounces the double Z in DiNozzo as 'tz', calling Tony DiNotzo, NOT DiNutso.

I hope you'll consider adapting this or at least take it into consideration if you are going to write any other NCIS fanfics which feature Fornell, because I can't help but think that believing him capable of such incessant juvenile name-calling is completely misunderstanding the character.

Regards,

SnapeSeraphin
mamamia1964 chapter 12 . 8/23/2009
I really like this story. I especially like the character you made for Vincent Dinozzo. I would really like Tony to develop a true familial relationship with his dad on the show. I think it would be a great departure from always seeking Gibbs approval. Plus, just think how the dynamics would be affected! Great story. Keep writing the good stuff for NCIS, please!
Hinky Hippo chapter 12 . 4/10/2009
Pretty amazing story! I would love to see it more "complete" - the threads left hanging beg for it. )

Thanks for sharing it!
NickTonyK chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
Excellent show of anger on Gibbs part! Never really liked Jenny all that much!
NikkiandNestle chapter 12 . 12/10/2008
Good story, crappy ending. We never said what happened to Tony
NadaZilch chapter 12 . 11/20/2008
A very good story, except I wish there had been a scene with Tony waking up to the team. It felt a little unresolved.