Reviews for Flinch
Only1ToniD chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
YAAAAAAAASSSS! Oh, this! "Normal sucks." is EXACTLY what I've DREAMED of Buffy telling Angel for like EVER! Gawd, in total love right now!
Wolfen Dreams chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Riley's parents must be going "What the Heck? Funny weather? Psyhco people? Girlfriends who throw random temper tantrums about ex-boyfriends? And we thought Ryan had weird girlfriends!" Very enjoyable.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
She's right. It does. Love Buffgel fics. Catch ya on the flip side.
bashipforever chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
Wow, I can't even tell you how good this is. You've got Buffy down.
iwry-always chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
Fantastic, it's great! Some Riley bashing, always welcome, and cool idea with his parents and a great Buffy/Angel ending. Love it!
A. Savant chapter 1 . 6/18/2002
I like this. Freaking out is cool. XD
Mandi chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
Oh yeah! This is the way it should be! JOSS, are you reading this?
Nicola chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
Heehee. 'Bout bl**dy time 'n' all. I liked that *g*. But honestly, is there anything of yours I don't like? Hmm, I'll have to go see!
meme chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
sequal! seaqal!
Leni chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
I LOVE this! I LOVE THIS! I do REALLY love this! Is there more?
Sunny chapter 1 . 8/10/2001
That was really good. I especially love it when she tells him that normal sucks. Go Buffy.
Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 8/9/2001
I'm soooo glad I found this story! There are so many great lines in here (favorite: "Please keep possible future in-laws out of hearing range." HAAAA! Very cool little bit.
Someone chapter 1 . 7/27/2001
I really enjoyed this one! I mean, I'm all 'Yah!' for Buffy and Angel and all 'Boo!' for Buffy and "the unspeakable"! :)
Phi forgot to sign in chapter 1 . 7/27/2001
I Loved it! it is soooo refreshing to read such wonderfull B/A after all the other stories revolving around other couples, thank god for B/A'ers!
kamkat chapter 1 . 7/26/2001