Reviews for Savage Innocence
LWJ2 chapter 9 . 4/2
In toto:

Very nicely done, I enjoyed it. Technically, it flows well, holds reader interest, and has a logical plot and conclusion. Thanks for sharing it.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 11/11/2015
You're right actually however fic is too short. Did you type it out of a laptop or cell phone?
pushi19 chapter 9 . 5/1/2015
Yes does
DylanL chapter 9 . 4/11/2015
i liked the story, though i question y none of the traitors were sentenced to death by the veil. after all dolores did commit high treason as well as nott. for that matter y wasnt harry kissed or tossed through the veil for his act of 'treason'
DylanL chapter 4 . 4/10/2015
i find that explanation interesting. in most pressure vessels like soda bottles, when the pressure reaches a certain point it can no longer be contained by the vessel. so why didnt this happen to harry, after all a persons magical core is just like popcorn, a hardened shell around it to keep the core from changing shape and containing the power, but it still explodes when the internal pressure gets too high. so how did his core keep him from exploding after it reached a certain capacity?
Lamorak Korving chapter 3 . 2/13/2015
Somehow I think that when Harry fully recovers, Umbridge's nightmares will
begin in earnest. And how will she cope now that Hermione Granger is the
Headmistress? After all, Hermione is no pushover.
Lamorak Korving chapter 2 . 2/13/2015
Somehow, I don't think Harry Potter will forgive those who betrayed him. So
Ron, Ginny and the corrupt Ministry of Magic had better watch out, is all I will
say.
DeathByDarkness chapter 2 . 2/1/2015
PLEASE DON'T MAKE THIS A HARRY/HERMIONE FANFICTION. PLEASE.
Oh welp... It's already complete so I guess I won't make much of a difference... BUT I JUST HAD TO DO THIS.
I enjoy the whole "Harry gets betrayed by friends and sent to wizard prison" thing, BUT PLEASE. DON'T. INCLUDE. NON-CANON. ROMANCE. IN. IT.
Harry/Ginny is okay, (it once was an OTP of mine, but now I'm just like... I don't hate it, I don't love it... I also don't mind if you talk to me about it either tho...) but Harry/Hermione just... stahp.
I know J.K Rowling herself actually doesn't like the H/G ship, but personally, I just can't have Harry with anyone else.
I will look forward to reading this, and along the way, JUST HOPING it doesn't turn out to be H/H.
DO NOT DISAPPOINT ME.
(i also enjoy Snape- he is my favourite character- so i hope you included him...)
Hobbyfarmer chapter 9 . 12/24/2014
I have read this once before and still love it thanks
Cateagle chapter 9 . 9/1/2014
That works as a satisfactory wrap-up for this. Those who earned vile rewards received them and those who persevered moved through it to better things.
Noble Korhedron chapter 9 . 4/22/2014
Hmmm, not THAT satisfying, it's a bit too 'pat', if you know what I mean...?
Noble Korhedron chapter 6 . 4/22/2014
Hmm, I've seen the defibrillatior idea in another fic too. Can't remember where, though...
Noble Korhedron chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
BOOYAH! He's outta there! :-D
Noble Korhedron chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
YEAH, RIGHT. Like they'd let her do it legally. Your summary pretty much blows that out of the water...
Guest chapter 9 . 4/5/2014