Reviews for Savage Innocence
SortingHat chapter 2 . 3/19
Now that I think about it Harry could've pretended to give it a thought then shout a blasting curse to the celiing to make all the hot burning candles come crashing down and create a distraction to escape while shielding himself from the flames using his own internal magic.

The aurors won't have been expecting that.
scimas chapter 9 . 3/2
A good story overall, but the title seems misleading. I'm still searching for that savagery..
Shadowdog11 chapter 5 . 2/28
I hope it was a gut shot! Good gun rules.
Shadowdog11 chapter 1 . 2/28
*shivers in anticipation of vengeance* I'm curious about the Weasley spin.
draco122 chapter 9 . 12/12/2016
that was a good story
Draco122
SortingHat chapter 4 . 11/4/2016
This Mary Sue or whatever you call the male verison of story makes great firewood!
SortingHat chapter 2 . 11/4/2016
Harry should try to break out. One way that is a common weakness in prisons sadly is going thru the pipe tunnels.

Look up BreakOut Kings on YouTube (I think that's what' it's called) showing both prisoner and law enforcement's view in escapes and the methods done.

My favorite is Indian River escape which two inmates sawed thru bars after prying a vent apart then got into the utility room broke open a locked door to the Rec Yard.

Then shimmied over two fences that uses CCTV instead of manned towers at night.

The main suspect had a bad knee from a car accident and with his smarts he would've cleared the area but he had to hole up in an abandon house after his *friend* abandoned him.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Have you ever seen Breakout Kings? It was a mini series showing how various prisoners have escaped and what law enforcement did to capture them.

Many of them have interesting personalities and could've made it far if it weren't for doing something predictable.

My favorite is Escape From Indian River (Florida) on YouTube you can see it if you click the top link as anything else is blurry.

I'd rather actually have a smaller screen then blurry videos which they shouldn't even bother uploading as it's a waste of bandwidth.
LWJ2 chapter 9 . 4/2/2016
In toto:

Very nicely done, I enjoyed it. Technically, it flows well, holds reader interest, and has a logical plot and conclusion. Thanks for sharing it.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 11/11/2015
You're right actually however fic is too short. Did you type it out of a laptop or cell phone?
Pushi19 chapter 9 . 5/1/2015
Yes does
DylanL chapter 9 . 4/11/2015
i liked the story, though i question y none of the traitors were sentenced to death by the veil. after all dolores did commit high treason as well as nott. for that matter y wasnt harry kissed or tossed through the veil for his act of 'treason'
DylanL chapter 4 . 4/10/2015
i find that explanation interesting. in most pressure vessels like soda bottles, when the pressure reaches a certain point it can no longer be contained by the vessel. so why didnt this happen to harry, after all a persons magical core is just like popcorn, a hardened shell around it to keep the core from changing shape and containing the power, but it still explodes when the internal pressure gets too high. so how did his core keep him from exploding after it reached a certain capacity?
Lamorak Korving chapter 3 . 2/13/2015
Somehow I think that when Harry fully recovers, Umbridge's nightmares will
begin in earnest. And how will she cope now that Hermione Granger is the
Headmistress? After all, Hermione is no pushover.
Lamorak Korving chapter 2 . 2/13/2015
Somehow, I don't think Harry Potter will forgive those who betrayed him. So
Ron, Ginny and the corrupt Ministry of Magic had better watch out, is all I will
say.