Reviews for Regrets
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
seven critical reviews in one day... merlin's pants that is a record... it's HOGWARTS not HOGWARDS
you know when I was in school, we got in BIG trouble if we copied a word from a book down wrongly... as in we had to copy the word out 100 times for homework
Pressby chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
i love this

i rarely see fics that show Snape and Black being civil to each other

it's always Snape and Remus

great job

bless you
Lilithakaducky chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Thanks for writing this fanfic. It was really enjoyable to read. I'd love to read more from you. About the mistakes... A beta would be great, but then again, this is fanfic, we all are amteurs and I respect and appreciate the time anyone puts into any fun-writing and your storytelling talent is so good that I don't really mind them all that much.
oats chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Well you obviously read all of the books, but I can't see how you can call it "Hogwards" after reading the word about 50 times in each book. It's actually spelled like this: H-O-G-W-A-R-T-S.
snapeyfan chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
It's just beautiful...Love both of them...
tpel chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
I like your exploration of the Severus/Sirius dynamic. The story has good pacing and is engaging and fun. LOTS of grammatical/spelling/word choice errors - not the kind of thing that spell-check will catch, because most times what you've written is a real word, just not the right one for the context. A beta would help catch these problems, which would make your writing even more enjoyable to read.
Visenya Dayne chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Excellent story! Yes, I think you should continue. You see, after I read OotP, I thought Dumbledore must be crazy that Severus would do anything to kind of protect Sirius, but after reading DH, I really think something like that might have been possible...
Lottie chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
You need to try and improve your spelling as it detracts from your obvious intelligence and storytelling skill.. other than that definitely the best Sirius/Snape central fic i have read in ages! keep writing..
Amorguen chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Beatiful, I love your history. I think you should go on with your idea of a longer history, because you do a great job .