Reviews for Because of You
Guest chapter 4 . 10/2/2016
I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER I AM SO EXCITED I NEED AN ENDING :)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/2/2016
OMG I LOVE IT ITS THE BEST ENDING FOR THE HANA YORI DANGO SERIES I AM SO JEALOUS YOU CAME UP WITH THIS, ITS SO AMAZING!
Kats02980416 chapter 4 . 1/20/2016
This is an interesting story. Looks like there are two other parties that are sort of an obstruction to Rui and Tsukushi's happiness of being together. There's that maid who works at the Hanazawa mansion who is hung on Rui and then there's Tsukasa who is still madly in love with Tsukushi. All his floozingly around with other girls feels like an act. Just caught on to this story while browsing fanfiction. Totally wanted to know what would happen next.
Fear Love Hate Life chapter 4 . 6/19/2015
I loved the last chapter and this one as well
Fear Love Hate Life chapter 2 . 6/19/2015
Please update
NekkoLover chapter 4 . 1/7/2015
Oh mi Dios, puedes seguir con edte FF de verdad que quieto saber mas
Anime lover chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
I am reading 'because of you' and I love it! Maybe rui could get mad at her and ask her why she is late and in response to that she would show rui the letter and if jade would get caught. It would be nice of that happened. Just a suggestion
alexma chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
Love your fanfic please update soon thanks
meganinyofaish chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
Is there gonna be a chapter 5? :))) Love it btw
mitski99 chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
Awesome plz update soon
arashiyume chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
Continue.. please
crsma2 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
As much as I love Rui I think that I would have preferred Tsukushi with Tsukasa.
I don't know where this is going but not only is she not liked but Tsukasa's mother but also by Rui's staff.

I kind of felt sorry for Tsukasa cause no matter what he tried his best for her I mean whatever he did it was all for love. Now I'm thinking is why can she just let him go without even giving him a chance.

Hes a jerk and all but underneath all that hes caring and a one-woman man.

Now that hes doing stupid things which he wouldn't ever do like date other girls and met up with Tsukushi at the library what is going to happen. Knowing that her note from Rui has been tampered with by some meddling nosy-ass maids I will never know what will happen between these three.

Will Tsukushi stay with Rui or will she realise that she loves Tsukasa still.

Anyway thankyou for the awesome read.
vanillacookie01 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
All I can say is...

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! (:
Lullaby Cullen chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
Yay! I've been trying to find a good story with my favourite pairing. Really want to know what will happen next. I know you haven't updated in years but I can hope the best. :)
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
Interesting. lol, I actually looked up the conversions from yen to dollars. ehh... i got different results. and i reversed currencies too, just to double check. anyway, let's see where this goes, ne?
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »