Reviews for Because of You
alexma chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
Love your fanfic please update soon thanks
meganinyofaish chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
Is there gonna be a chapter 5? :))) Love it btw
mitski99 chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
Awesome plz update soon
arashiyume chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
Continue.. please
crsma2 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
As much as I love Rui I think that I would have preferred Tsukushi with Tsukasa.
I don't know where this is going but not only is she not liked but Tsukasa's mother but also by Rui's staff.

I kind of felt sorry for Tsukasa cause no matter what he tried his best for her I mean whatever he did it was all for love. Now I'm thinking is why can she just let him go without even giving him a chance.

Hes a jerk and all but underneath all that hes caring and a one-woman man.

Now that hes doing stupid things which he wouldn't ever do like date other girls and met up with Tsukushi at the library what is going to happen. Knowing that her note from Rui has been tampered with by some meddling nosy-ass maids I will never know what will happen between these three.

Will Tsukushi stay with Rui or will she realise that she loves Tsukasa still.

Anyway thankyou for the awesome read.
vanillacookie01 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
All I can say is...

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! (:
Lullaby Cullen chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
Yay! I've been trying to find a good story with my favourite pairing. Really want to know what will happen next. I know you haven't updated in years but I can hope the best. :)
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
Interesting. lol, I actually looked up the conversions from yen to dollars. ehh... i got different results. and i reversed currencies too, just to double check. anyway, let's see where this goes, ne?
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
I kinda feel bad for domyouji... i mean, tsukushi was so firm in what she was saying that it really made me feel bad for him. I can just imagine the sad look on his face, you know? also... i've been wondering... what else can u make out of tsukushi and rui being together? i mean, the romance factor will always be there, but i mean, he's not goofy or childish at times, he's not cutely embarrassed at times and then trying to deny it. he doesn't pick on u like a little kid and then suddenly act like your best friend. he's not exactly... personality rounded like domyouji. he has his good points, and i dont know why anyone would NOT want to be with him, but having few sides to you is kind of... boring at moments, dont ya think? well, im just saying.

(PS: did u write this story in the mindset of writing about the characters in the manga/anime? or were you thinking about the japanese drama? i was thinking about the drama...)
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
Woooooaaahhh, i cant wait to read the next chapter im about to click also, i dont think that a room that is a whole hallway and stairs away from another room is close... u know, when jade said that rui wanted her to stay in a room close to his. Also, u know whats funny? her actions reminded me of the Jade from Avatar: The Last Airbender! How she has that plastic smile, the hidden agendas, and the fact that both their names are JADE.
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
This was totally in character, although... i admit that Domyouji was originally the person set for tsukushi, I couldn't help but root these two on in the show because rui is better fit for her. Tsukasa is the hot headed type who doesn't know how to respect a girl or properly show affection, even though he loves tsukushi. I mean, he doesn't say the right things and when he doesnt get his way he relieves it by punching and hurting other people. That's why i preferred rui's more calm-and-less-violent-but-aware-of-a-woman's-feelings attitude. Well anyways, good job!
cdelosre2006 chapter 4 . 10/23/2010
I'm kinda curious now. What does Kaori want from Rui? I mean surely its kinda obvious, but its kinda creepy. - -; Anyways, I love the fact that Tsukushi pick Rui over Tsukasa, because a girl can only take so much heartache from someone. Though, I wonder what Kaori has in plan for Tsukushi at 7pm? Also, what will Rui do now if hes too late if something happens then? Plus, why the heck is Tsukasa so happy to see Tsukushi and whose the girl? o.O?
Rachela2 chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
wow i like ur story.. i was hooked to it at once.. are u going to continue with this story or are u going to be abandoning it like some of the other fan fic writers? i hope that u will not abandon this project of urs.. anyway i think dat Rui would be understanding rite esp if she shows him the note or maybe she wont show dat note.. haha.. hmm i wonder what is Tsukasa going to do to Tsukushi
Lina Mistress of Elements chapter 4 . 1/28/2009
Oh, I hope Rui will understand- he is an understanding person
LittleBells chapter 4 . 1/22/2009
Hey! I've just recently got hooked up to hana yori dango, and instantly fell in love with ReiXTsukushi's pairing, though Domyouji and Tsukushi is fine with me. But anyway, i just wanna ask, will you still be continuing this story? Cause it's a good one. It'll be such a waste if you discontinue it. ]
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »