Reviews for The Problem with the Sorting Hat
A Path That's Clear chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
I love this! It's such a hilarious take on the infamous Next Generation Sorting Scene. I love, love, LOVE the crazy shenanigans the boys are getting up to already...I love this trio and you did such an excellent job with them!
T149Man chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
This was a great one shot! Short and sweet, with a good storyline that doesn't develop into a lengthy plot. It was humorous and creative. I liked it.

Also, I can't tell you how many times I've seen writers lose some of my interest with incorrect details. Details make a good story better, but if you can't get them right, they can ruin a story just as easily. I'm talking about the THREE-legged stool. I don't know if the movie used a four-legged stool or what, but most writers use either "a stool" or "a four legged stool". Yes, this is a mini-rant, but it's sort of a pet peeve.

Any who, I enjoyed this story!
Shinju Angel chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
my tummy hurts...
Gundum M chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I love it.
Madlenita chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I love this story, thanks for this...
Batty Buttercups chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Wonderful. I particularily liked the bit where the two boys were trying to strangle each other. :)
ashwingsmokefeather chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I love how different this is from most takes on the 2017 Sorting.
closetbookworm chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Yes, I loved this bit of one-shot. :D
susannahblack19 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Hilarious! So funny I was laughing the whole time. Brilliant Idea of how Rose, Albus and Scorpius became friends. "THE HAT IS EVIL! DON'T TRUST IT!"
Abigail chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Oh, I loved it! Hilarious! Please write more about Albus, Scorpius and Rose!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
hahahahaha!
Lee's Descendent chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I actually burst out laughing while reading this. It was just...hilarious. I loved it! The attempted miming was perfect. I just love this beyond words.
Estelle Stafford chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I rarely get a good laugh these, and that was fanastic, funny, and adorable. Oh lol Al and Scorpius signing and Rose's response was hilarous,the hat is evil, funny. Good work,easy read, flowed just perfectly.
writergal24 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I like it! It's an interesting idea, all three of them ending up in Slytherin.

Great job!

~writergal24
vivificviv chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
OMFG! This is HILARIOUS! I swear! I almost DIED! Laughing I mean, but this is PRICELESS!