Reviews for Last Chance
Gyrfalcon chapter 9 . 6/3
I have to say, your story is really, really great! You are a very good writer, and this is a very cool idea. Are you going to do some kind of follow-up story? Of after the books? Because this is very interesting, and I know everyone who reads this would like to see that. I, personally, would love to read something like that. You should be proud of this, and of your writing! Great work!
Cosmos chapter 9 . 4/15
You're story is really good! You should be proud of it! I definitely think that you should do a follow up of this, I'm sure everyone who's read this would love it. You're a great writer, and this is a very cool and interesting idea that you've come up with!
Kairan1979 chapter 6 . 7/29/2014
Every time I read about Marge and Ripper, I wish they were locked in the room with unchained Fluffy. That'll be a perfect revenge for both of them.
Kairan1979 chapter 9 . 7/29/2014
And Annie just believed what Dudley said? I thought she was smarter than that. But I guess if you are raised in the normal family, you can't imagine somebody treated the child like Dursleys treated Harry.
splatsandblobs chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
Heya! I know, this is already kind of 'old' but I just read it all in one go and I really, really liked it! I am always looking for good HP primary school stories, but there still aren't that many good ones... But this definitely is one of the good ones! I do like the idea of them all meeting up after DH. Maybe have a school reunion or something? I know it's been a few years, but maybe you're still up to something after all this time?
Stars-Eclipsed chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
I know you haven't written in a while, but it would be cool to see them meet up again, post Hogwarts. I liked this quite a bit
Guest chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
Really well done! I've always wondered about Harry's primary school experience, and this seems very plausible.
cflat chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
Nice story. It would be interesting if they all met up after Deathly Hallows, but perhaps put it for when Harry's married and has at least James. Would be interesting to see their reactions to Harry and Dudley having made up.
JackBunjeeKiki chapter 9 . 2/22/2012
Here's my idea: I think that it would be really interesting if you could do a Primary School reunion when Harry's older, after he destroyed Voldemort (his age is your decision, though I would appreciate it if he was nineteen to twenty-five). There he would meet up with all his old friends and apologize for missing out on the play. He could make up with Charlie and Anne too.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/6/2012
Favorite story on fanfiction :)
Guest chapter 9 . 12/10/2011
Please do an epilogue! After the Deathly Hallows! I agree there aren't enough primary school stories. Yours is the best, it's my favorite. Everyone would be so happy if you did another
Too Lazy to log in chapter 9 . 11/17/2011
If you're wondering, my penname is Areus Bookworm, but Im reviewing from my ipod so logging in is a pain. Anyway, I really enjoyed this story and agree that there arent enough prehogwarts stories. I felt so bad for Harry when reading this but kept reading cause it was THAT good! And what are the odds that the High Scjool I go to is St. Joseph's! Creepy!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/10/2011
YES follow up please. (: I absolutely live this story.
somethingborrowed3 chapter 9 . 4/1/2011
You must be British! Great grasp of the usage of British terms if you're not...

Also, an epilogue for this fic is required! PLEASE!
In The Mix chapter 9 . 3/29/2011