Reviews for Shadows Are Forever
jj chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
weird ending but i liked it
Laptop Newbie chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Poor Yugi. Pretty epic, even if the other characters other than the main two don't show much emotion. A fine read, like how the fic started, almost tricked me into thinking Marik was memory-loss or something less unique. Slow, steady flow. The 'love and hate' part was a bit overused and corny but helps the idea of their relationship. A price for information? Kinda hot.

Detailed sex scenes might have ruined the feel of the story, nice choice.

Good job overall :D
starlesscity chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I adored this. It was so dark and just - perfect.
anaraz chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
wow

let me say it again: wow

it was AMAZING

Lady Psychic chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Wow! This story is just plain awesome! This is a very well written and believable story for this unusual pairing! Bravo!
yuien chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
THis is so cool. I LOVE IT. I can't believe you got only 3 reviews. If you could, can you write a sequel? I want to noe what happen when Jou went with yami Malik. I so love this.
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Good story. Very dark. Poor Yuugi left to wonder forever.
journey maker chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
All I can say is BRAVO! This is one heck of a great story. You've shown just how great of a writer you really are by writing this story. I really never thought of Malik and Joey together but you proved that it could happen. As I read this story, I actually got goosebumps and to me that's a sign of a great story... Thanks for writing this great story...
Angel's Nocturne chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
... *picks jaw up off the floor*

Well, I can't say anything more than, well, AWESOME. AMAZING. DELICIOUS IN ALL IT'S FORM.

...

MASTERPIECE. _

This was excellent, Higuchimon! I've been craving this pairing for the longest time, and this was a great one-shot for it! Yes, PLEASE, write something else for it! Jonouchi was great in your hands, you did his perspective wonderfully!

No doubt about it- you are SO in the finals. There's no way you're not.

Good luck with the contest (though you don't need it, you're in, I SWEAR, you MUST be in... this is too good NOT to get you in).

Thanks for writing this pairing so awesome and giving it some justice! XD

Teh Angel