Reviews for 25 Ways to Annoy Dean Winchester
NotAProphet chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
I laughed so hard at this chapter and thought it was better than Dean's one...I think i need to go to the hospital i laughed so hard it hurts now XD
Better-Angels chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I loved this oh my god do more!
The Not-So It Girl chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
I think both are amazing and hilarious. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
its funny but dean has the better body and is much cuter than sam. sorry sam that just the truth of the matter
SylverSpyder chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
Hold up a metal spoon and command, "Bend it, psychic wonder." ...Best ever...
Intern of SHIELD chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
I love this exxpically #24, and I already do thatv 2 some of my tall friends
BookObsesserNumberOne chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
Just so you know, I used some of these in my fanfiction "50 essential rules for working with hunters". I credited you, so please don't be mad. *winces*
Hanaan chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
Loved them both, they were funny stuff. I liked the Dean one where you have to make sure he doesn't have a gun on him, lol.
gothgirl865 chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
Lawlz! I love this. I just started watching Supernatural, an I'm only on season 2, but OMG I love it! I liked both chapters equally, but I especially loved the Sam one where you make fun of him for how tall he is. Looked it up, Jared Padalecki is 6' 4". That's more than a foot taller than me. Of course, I am a shrimp. At 5' 3" I'm the tallest girl in my family. Does this say something to you? But I digress. I know you haven't updated it in a while, but I hope you do eventually, and I would love to see a John Winchester and a Yellow Eyed Demon, as well as more Dean and Sam!
CreativeSprite chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
lmao, this made me laugh so hard. Love the jokes about sam's hair
LizLiz07 chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
i would really love to see a chapter for the yellow-eyed demon. it would be hilarious, like the rest of your fanfic.
PillsAndPistols chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
OMG! this is so funny!

haha

I absolutely love Dean!

take care
Supernaturals chapter 2 . 11/3/2008
lmao. This is hilarious, both Sam and Dean's were really good and very well written. Your style of writing is awesome.

Supernaturals.
Bethan Lupin chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Two words. LOVE IT! So funny, and completely made my day, which sucked. Thanks for a laugh!
xxangelgrl92 chapter 2 . 10/27/2007