Reviews for Big Guns
penandra chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I know you wrote this 4 years ago, but I just found it and laughed out loud! Thank you for posting it . . . but now I want to know more about Brennan's streaking!

;-)
BxBforever chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
I love this
MelBelle2 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
OMG I so needed that laugh. that was so funny. OMG I laughed so hard. Poor Booth. lol Poor Zack. lol Oh wow that was so funny.
beaglelvr93 chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
OH MY GOD I"M DEAD FROM LAUGHING OH MY GOD!
krazegirl chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
So sorry it took me so long to review! I'm slowly working my way through the 60 odd chapters I need to review and I'm working from the oldest to the enough of my excuses.

I love Hodgin's theory for the murder, the hit and run of the streaker, awesome. And the thought of Hodgins catching Zack streaking in his apartment was great. I knew guys who would steak during college, not at our college but at the women's college nearby. Good times.

Oh man, Zack's gonna do it... ha love that Brennan saw the pale white blur. Oh god. Zack ran into Booth! That's so hilarious. "Put that away" hehe, one the pretty new suit too... "tried frantically to cover his modesty with his hands." Hodgins is good.

I love that Booth is so disturbed and ha! Brennan has streaked, wow. Jeeze, "the butt naked squints running around the Hoover building" that is something I would pay to see. But only, only, if Booth gets in on the action :)

Awesome story, loved it so much!
he's a wee little puppet man chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
well i am not very good at reviews but will give it a shot!

I liked this one alot and i honestly wished i would have waited a couple days to read this one. I hurt my ribs couple days ago and let me just say that reading this fic didnt help at all in the pain department, i was laughing so hard i think i hurt something else! The imagery that this story put in my head was brilliant. The way the characters are written is spot on especially the dialogue between Hodgins and Zach! I can just see Hodgins goading Zach until Zach broke down! A very good story that i know will probably read again soon without the pain from the ribs making me stifle my laughter! Thanks and I have added this to my favorite list!
fanofbones chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
OMG laughing my ass off here...ladies that was wonderful and funny as hell...you two should definitely write until your hearts content...and your loyal fans will be here...

My fav part was Booth's expression to Zach...that was worth every word or visual for me...

I loved Bren not making a big deal about it

we should have another fic about Bren's experience...what do ya think gals?

fab
melmel6 chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
and i just died laughing, good work! I love it!
mag31 chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
How the hell did this idea come to your mind? LOL Well, it made me laugh a lot of course. It was as if I had been there, I could nearly watch Zach doing it. You respected very well each character's personality and usual reaction. Good job!
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
jem~niah,

OH YOU GILRS are a HOOT! AND I've missed you TERRIBLY! That was HYSTERICAL! LOV'D when Zack ran into Booth and it was as if he had COOTIES!-Oh no he's damaged for LIFE!hehe! AND Brenn!Telling Booth she didn't streak down an EMPTY hallwayOH that was priceless! THEN the guys at the Hoover building! OMG! TOO FUNNY! YUP, this was a GREAT one-shot!

~G :D
avevale chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Oh my God! That was.. so funny and awkward at the same time! I L-O-V-E-D Booth in this little fic. Especially with his eyes covered (I quote: 'Will you please put something on', 'I'm scarred for life'). I also think it's nice how you wrote Hodgins and Zach down. Hodgins actually does have influence in Zachs behaviour, so I think this is well done. Looking forward to another Sunflower Lily Production :-) x Addy
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Ha ha I LOVED THIS! :D
Lifeguard chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
LMAO! Seriously, my family probably thinks I'm insane cause I am sitting up here laughing my butt off (alone, none the less). This story is the funniest thing I've read in a long time! Excellent job!
muppetmadness chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Oh. My. God. The mental images. I'm laughing hysterically.
PurplePicklesUnite chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Haha the last line cracked me up! Gotta love Angela!