Reviews for Price of Fear
PilotDante chapter 23 . 3/1
This is the best ever! There are too few fics about Tears of the Sun and Lake, I love this story! :)
Ronia chapter 1 . 2/17
Damn. Just damn. I read your fic like a whole week ago, but I think Im having the biggest crush since Aragorn appeared on screen. Id never heard of "Tears Of The Sun" before, but I liked your other fics and gave it a try and - I really dont know if I should thank you or not, but I had to watch the movie right afterwards and I...I just cant. Ive been doing nothing else but staring at pictures of Lake and reading your fic over and over and over again, because first; its REALLY good and second; there are no others. Therefore, my imagination has been running wild in the last days and I dont know when that will end... Seriously, this is torture and heaven in one. I so wish that there were more fics or pictures, because yes, youre right; Lake IS special. Those eyes. Those facial features. That compassionate look combined with that body and training and strength. Hnnn.
You did a damn fine job writing that story. I went through it in one evening and I felt so energized and excited afterwards that I couldnt sleep (so I watched the film, yeah, I know, big mistake). So congratulations, if you wanted to let us go crazy over him, youve had success on a full scale. And dont be sorry, Im not.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
I like this like to read more of these. Perhaps red's character.
betty chapter 23 . 9/24/2013
your story is really amazing! I've bin faszinated by it. You've really done great work.
It's the best "tears of the sun fanfiction" i've ever read.
my sister and I love this film. we watched it a thousend times.
my sister also showed me your ff. it's only amazing
you've faszinated my sister and me.
your story is really great, fantastic and spell binding.
i love it. both of us do that.
Thank you for making it public so we can read it.
huge thanks and congratulations

yours faitfully
auntjilly chapter 23 . 7/24/2012
LOVE IT! Will you make a really good one for Red as well?
vanilla.delight chapter 23 . 5/24/2012
I really enjoyed reading this. There was notable character development throughout the story, especially for Jane. Somehow you were able to weave a romance and relationship out of an intense and dangerous scenario. It really fit with the situation, and you made it work realistically. Great work!
aWarrior213 chapter 23 . 2/8/2012
I loved your story! OMG is was fabulous!
ponyperson chapter 23 . 4/9/2011
Gosh, I don't know how many times I have read this and neglected to review! I love this story! This has got to be one of my favourite fanfics ever! You really did a great job of bringing the characters alive and I think you did a great job capturing the personality that was only glimpsed at in the film. And your OC was as far from Mary Sue as I've seen an OFC become. You really wrote her as truly human. How irrational was it for her to stay in hiding in those first chapters? Lol! I thought you did a great job having her grow and in a way that one would consider "realistic" for someone who had been in that situation. (OK, some would say a case of PTSD would be in order but I disagree).

Others have said you need to write a sequel and I absolutely agree. This story is just begging for more. I know its been awhile but... I've tried to find other Tears of the Sun fanfic but I've only seen 2 or 3 and the one you mentioned in your story by curlingsmoke I think can no longer be found on (at least I can't).

I wish I could find more Tears of the Sun fanfic.

Thanks again for a great story that I have read-and will continie to read- numerous times!
RWolfe94 chapter 23 . 12/16/2010
I LOVED your story! I read it all in one sitting really quickly lol I like your character development and the way you played out your own plots
Green-eyed troublemaker chapter 23 . 8/30/2010
I know I reviewed this story before but I read the last 3 chapters and decided to review it again. This story isn't even a story! I consider it a book 'cause it's so long! This is my favorite fanfic! I was bored earlier today so I rethougt my dream of becoming an author. Who am I helping by writing books? So instead I'm going to join Red cross. That way I can do 2 of my favorite things; travel and help people. PLEASE write another Jane and Lake story! Personally I'd prefer one of those 6 months later thing. Maybe you can add some mini Janes and Lakes to the picture! D
Green-eyed troublemaker chapter 23 . 8/30/2010
This story was brilliant! This is the kind of story I can read over and over, and I probably will. I liked the plot, the characters, the dialogue, everything! It was dramatic, funny, exciting, cute, heated, just fabulous! Please make a sequel to this amazing story! Maybe it can be Lake and Jane 6 months after the Price of Fear. You are incredibly gifted. Absolutely beautiful!
Calidiva chapter 23 . 8/16/2010

So Tears of the Sun was on yesterday and it reminded me how much I loved the movie. And as I was watching it I remembered that you had done it justice with Price of Fear.

I really enjoyed this rereading this story! Is their any chance that you will write one about Red? Or Another one about Lake?

Take Care
missmeliss chapter 23 . 1/6/2010
This is the second time I've read your story and I realised I wouldn't be doing your standard of writing justice if I didn't review. So here it is!

I'm so happy you kept Lake alive - as another reviewer said "that sexy man just didn't deserve to die." When I was watching the movie I kept hoping that him getting shot by the sniper would mean he survived at end but...ah, well. Thank God for fanfiction, eh?

I also wanted to compliment your style of writing. Not only were you able to 'resurrect' a canon character and introduce an OC while keeping them 'in character' but you were confident enough to give them their own story rather than them simply following the original story. Made your story feel less like a spin-off and more like a sequel.

And I wanted to congratulate you on creating an OC that was not remotely Mary-Sueish. It's nice to read a character that doesn't automatically know how to use a firearm, that panics and makes rash decisions, for a change.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed your story. Keep up the good work!
Lady-Finwe chapter 23 . 12/5/2009
wow love LAke and im so glad he didnt die, congras great writing , :) peace out
bloodredcherry chapter 18 . 6/1/2009
I know I've already read and reviewed this story, buy I wanted to review again and say that you have such an amazing grasp on the characters. Maybe you took some liberties, but I don't think it matters, the entire story rings true! I love this story and it was just as much fun to read the second time.