Reviews for Of Blood and Wilted Blossoms
darchuchii chapter 3 . 5/7
Hi! Can you please update this story though :3 it's a cliffhanger and somehow, I JUST can't WAIT for your next update :3 I know I sounded a bit rude, so please forgive me... Your stories are really cool by the way. They are far from cliche SasuSaku stories which gave me a break from reading them. I hope I'll hear from you soon though :) God bless you
cHaSiNg PaPeR bUtTeRfLiEs chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
UPDATE THIS!
Chessietee chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
I LOVE your story... I HATE your endings! You leave me hanging girl! Haha
kuro.no.nukenin chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
There won't be more, will there.
Shannon chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
Hey, great fic, hope u update again.
LustedShadow chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
Please update soon . It's been three years since you updated the last chapter So please update ! :D
AznFob4Life chapter 3 . 3/25/2010
this is amazing

please update soon!
sasusaku4ever chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
please hurry up and update

i really wanna know what happens next!
Sakudragon chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
I have waited a long time to read your next chapter to this story. and i know you are mostly besy with life and school and such..But i hope you will have time at some poiny to finish this story. I've been Amazed with it from the beging of your first story to this. And i would love nothing more then to find out how you wish to end this story of yours. So Please if you can, update this story.
Black Swaan chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Write the next chapter pls, the story is really good so far
TrinityAngelX chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
the suspense kills, you havent updated in over a year! D: Please do so soon, no pressure though.
SMili3POP chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
Please update ASAP! The Suspense is Killing me! I FREAKING love your stories espicially self-destruction & this one! I Hope Sakura Says Yes To Marrying him even though he is acting REALLY strange lol, but thats Sasuke to you. ] I Love the fact that the story goes with the whole anime/manga plot, because none of the characters are OCC, espicially Sasuke, he acts the exact way i would expect him to act in the series, espicially towards his emotions & towards Sakura! I TOTALLY wish you did own Naruto cuz i would love to see this happen in the real series! ] You are one of the very few authors that i subscribe to & i thank you for making such i wonderful story, i just hope you update soon! - SMili3POP :)
LadyPassionofHate chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
D: I really wanna know what happens next!

I love the twists and mystery and I want to know how this ends so much!
XIIIsirius chapter 3 . 7/2/2009
Really good! hope you update soon!
AngieRosee chapter 3 . 3/26/2009