Reviews for Handle With Care
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
that was really good!
sana-chan9 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
woo! i like this couple as well now, even know idk who they are xD i had to google them! then i was confused about yahiko/pein and yeah

it was really cute, though xD
Azakura chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
I like this a lot! Absolutely awesome!
SultryGamer chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Loved this story! Wow you could really feel the chemistry between these two. I really think that you should add another chapter or two lol! Great story, thanks.
JasmineRiddleXAngelOfDarkness chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
That was good! I could feel all the emotions of Konan, especially when Pein was toying with her. You do a really nice job with emotions.

Keep up the good work!

Jasmine
LianFex chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
...wow. I can't believe how you make your fics so hot. I hope that simple 'wow' could summarize all things up.

~Lian
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
nice
mystery reviewer D chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
ohman that was super!

i'm so glad this pairing is getting rather more attention nao :)

and you wrote this greatly i kept wanting to read this

i wish it was a tad longer, but forget meh, i loved this very cute to read :DD
Gaarazlilmiss chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
_ As always Dark Assasian, job well done! I always love your stories, and I will be reading more from you!

GLM
Tsubasa-Angel chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
This was just as amazing as your other one-shot of Pein/Konan! Amzing JOB! OMG! This was SO AMAZING FANTASTIC! AND I"M NOT JUST being Histrionic!1! lol
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Oh, how true!
Lutralutra chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Ah! Ah! Major OOCness! :P Don't worry though, your writing made up for it. Konan was all right, but I think you got a little carried away by a "romantic" Pein. Still, the fluff was adorable, and I love the last line. The idea of Pein's piercings being infected and Konan healing them isn't that original, but you pulled it off successfully, and I enjoyed your PeinKonan oneshot. :)
Kitty Harasser chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Oh, I just love this pairing. As far as the show, that's the only thing I've been able to think about. That you for satiating my PeinxKonan...um...craving? Really nice fanfic. You have more talent than many guys here including me! Well, I'll keep a look out for any other stories from you. FAVS
Lazebe chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
That's good, are you planning on continuing it? If not, write another one with those two. It was sweet.

"- 'So you got in a fight with Hidan?' she inquired while running a quick statistical medic jutsu on his nose to see what was wrong with it on the inside.

Her eyes narrowed more when she recieved the results of her chakra pulse.

'No.' He was quick to reply. 'We just got a little rough.'

'Which means to say that he punched you and then you floored him?' she clarified, -"

Hahah, oh man. That sounds so funny. I'd like to see Hidan get his ass removed, stuck on his neck and then pop his talking head in where his ass was, that would be funny.

And jeeze, what an ass: "I was born this way." Hahah.
JunsuiFushichou chapter 1 . 8/31/2007