Reviews for What About Me, Bro?
I Give Headaches To Aspirin chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
I THOUGHT STARSCREAM WAS AN F-22 NOT A F-18
Ray of Starlight chapter 5 . 5/15/2008
I really hope you continue this. It's very original and very good. Not many ever write about Miles. Good luck! :)

-Ray
BizarroVeR chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Been a while since you updated. Still have writers block or is school being evil? Evil-evil school systems. Anyway, grammar is all I have problems with, get a beta to help ya. The grammar slip ups deminish the quality of your story. Thanks for sharin' it ;]
Fire From Above chapter 5 . 10/22/2007
Must have been annoying for Miles to get into Barricade's backseat since he's a coupe. Nice chapter.
SkyHighFan chapter 5 . 10/20/2007
Actually the jets destroyed Blackout all Will's attack did was distract them. According to the novel he shot Blackout in order to distract him from the jets: that rocket was too weak to take Blackout with one shot although it did some damage.
SkyHighFan chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
AW MAN! I like this so far. Bumblebee does have a sense for the dramatic though: stalking Sam to the point he thought he was Satan's Camero (can't get over that one and even my grandmother, who lacks a sense of humor with everything to do with movies, got a laugh out of that one when I told her why I was laughing) and when he played All By Myself when it appeared Mikela rejected Sam. Wish I had a car that could do that.
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Actually acorrding to the novel Miles got his own car: it was described as "a junker" but he was totally freaked out by Bumblebee and he didn't even know the truth.
Final Genesis chapter 5 . 10/20/2007
Nice chapter - at least Miles has his makeshift cast to make himself slightly better! And Brawl/Devastator are one character, an error Michael Bay made, so it's acutally Brawl. There are times school and writer's block can be a pain, but we just have to endure what we can. So how's the September holidays? That's reminds me, I better update too!

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
flamingmarsh chapter 5 . 10/20/2007
cant wait for chapter 6. What happens next?
Tigerprime chapter 5 . 10/20/2007
Very nice so far but Starscream is a F-22 in the movie OK

Wonder how the metting between the bots & cons is gonna go down with each other trading the Allspark Fragment for Miles
Psychic-Ghost chapter 5 . 10/20/2007
You messed up tenses a few times when Starscream was talking to Barricade. With "causes" and "show". They should have been "caused" and "showed".
Miss Hap chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
I really think this is a good story. Great plot, funny dialogue, etc. However, I think the grammar needs to be looked at. There are a few common mistakes that make sticklers like me cringe. Such as this, "He couldn’t take care of this? He could barely take care of a school bully! Why should a giant metal monster be any different? They were suppose to protect and serve! PROTECT AND SERVE?"

The only sentance that should have a question mark is 'Why should a giant metal monster be any different' because it IS asking a question. The others are just statements. Now, I tend to play around with exclaimation points, so I understand why it's fun. :)

I think that this a good story, but it could be a great story with a few tweaks. Try to find a beta reader or re-read your work a few more times. They tend to jump out at you after you've waited a while. Good luck!
MysticKitty21 chapter 2 . 10/19/2007
Ok. So I like the plot line. But you need a beta for a LOT of things.

ALSO. Epps is in the AirForce, and Lennox is in the Army. Their part of a Joint Task Force.

Very good other than the grammer, I think I shall continue.
Riana1 chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
And the plot thickens.
Riana1 chapter 3 . 8/22/2007
Your Barricade is impressive.