Reviews for Nightmare At Hogwarts
NonymousMay chapter 4 . 11/6/2007
this is the funniest hp fic EVER! way to smash the hopes and dreams of hp/ss fans! you rock!

keep writng,

- o n,

~w e n
depthoffury chapter 4 . 8/20/2007
I like it! It's brilliant and really funny! snape was wearing a dress. That I'd love to see.
Lucky Dragon Smile chapter 4 . 8/18/2007
LOL! That gave me a good laugh. I had a bad dream the other day, but I just woke up struggling to breathe. It was so weird, I was scared! That was a really cool story, and I think you should totally do that one with Draco. Cheers! :)
Lucky Dragon Smile chapter 3 . 8/16/2007
I don't, but it's growing on me slowly but not all that much (Ginny and Harry being together). That was scary at the end. I really miss Harry Potter, and it bothers me. Enough about me, this is about you. I really liked your fic! I cab't wait for the nexy chapter. have a cool day! :)
Lepa93 chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
That was so funny! The first chapter with the chocolate, HEHE! You could think if Ron would eat anymore chocolate, he would be a girl with her period or something! HAHA!

LOL I love Chudley! I hope you continue! I wanna know what happens to Ronnie wonnie! (haha)
myownwayx chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
ha that had me laughing my eyes out! my side hurts now... dam u... hope there is more.. please.. soon...