Reviews for Soulless White Eyes
Seraphina Dragon chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
hope to read more
MusicIsMyLife6789 chapter 10 . 12/12/2012
PLZ UPDATE YOUR WONDERFUL STORY! IT'S HARD TO FIND ONE AS GOOD AS THIS NOW A DAYS! SO PLZ UPDATE!3
SinShu chapter 10 . 9/11/2012
Continue? I wanna see what happens next
Guest chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
Oh I wish you wold continue this story!
Love the pup and the howl part.
Aw it likes Gaara! Too bad for the other Sand Sibs lol
lovelyme9 chapter 10 . 7/8/2012
PLEASE DONT BE DEAD! MAKE MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE

LOVELY,ME
AllyKatButterfly chapter 10 . 2/17/2011
I love this Chapter... It fucking rocked! Keep writing and adding apples into the equation... this made my day as the best fanfiction ive read it's so good!

YAY!
Me-wants-Toast321 chapter 10 . 1/31/2011
SOOOOOo awsome!
emeraldyesenia chapter 10 . 1/1/2011
:D love ur story i hope u keep writing n update soon cnt wait for the next chapter :D
Diehard243 chapter 10 . 10/22/2010
Damn Hinata used Howl...It's SUPER EFFECTIVE!
xXLooney-chanXx chapter 7 . 3/7/2010
woah...things are going to get very interesting...i like.
xXLooney-chanXx chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
wow. this is really interesting, but unfortunately, i have to sleep now. Bumer huh? Night.
anlmoon chapter 10 . 12/28/2009
interesting
kitsune-chan119 chapter 10 . 7/22/2009
Holy crap Bishamon and Hina are in for it but lol no worries she can definitely beat dog boy with ease! Gosh I'm glad you updated and I hope you do again but after you finish writing down your ideas which I checked out by the way and definitely can't wait for! I know next chapter will be great especially since both Kiba and Hina will be fighting against eachother along with their respective canine buddies over territory, it'll be something really worth the read so lol like I said earlier please update soon!

Ahem anyways just really wanted to say that I loved the chapter cause it was mostly about Bishamon and Hina's relationship and with a little Gaara in there too gosh how cute, especially how Bishamon doesn't get along with the other two sand sibs, I love the story so far! Oh and I know it was a small part in the story but I just LOVED the part where Hina told Gaara she was going out, I love how their relationship so far and the best part is Gaara is no way at all OOC(love it!)Your story just keeps getting better and better so don't let any grammar and spelling problems get in the way cause you're a great writer over all so please get to updating soon cause lol your readers are begging/pleading you to satisfy are needs for a good GaaHina story!

Lol sorry my reviews are sometimes long and annoying but I just had to say it all after not reading your story for awhile but yes keep up the great job!
diff-r-ent-1 chapter 10 . 5/30/2009
sounds like a very interesting story, oh man the inuzuka's are so territorial! _
Fatefulldestiny chapter 10 . 5/8/2009
this story is awsome!It's just that you just spell damn dame insted of damn and it buggs me.