Reviews for Understanding Me
Mini Luna chapter 7 . 8/10/2010
UPDATE!

It's been TWO fucking years!

Please?

Pretty please with a cherry on top?
Amerision chapter 7 . 8/10/2009
You put this on Hiatus?

I just found this

Good to hear you enjoyed Equal and Opposite though, and I hope you caught the ending.

Write moar.

Amerision
Jonathan Monster chapter 7 . 4/15/2009
Please don't let this die.
Ray Rune chapter 7 . 11/5/2008
... I like and will accept reason number 7. I don't care about the other reasons. Just number 7. 7 is supposed to be lucky, so I'll take your word for it. You can shut up about eating and taking showers, because I don't believe you! XD I yoke, I yoke...

I can't believe it ends here until you update again... Bah! I have a feeling I know where Harry'll lead Casper, though I can't know for sure, and it's driving me insane. But I'm happy that you've written so much, and am willing to wait like a good kid. :)

Thank you so much for your hard work! *bow* Please don't forget about us.
Ray Rune chapter 6 . 11/5/2008
“Interesting.”

“Indeed.”

These two are funny, in a cute way. I'll be sad when Harry has to leave her for good... D:

Patricia, Phillip, Casper, Potter... You seem to have a fetish for the letter "P", here.

Haha!
Ray Rune chapter 3 . 11/5/2008
Oh thanks you, thank you... So you REALLY did HATE that name as much as I did when I saw the chapter title. If I had found out you actually liked "Casperanda" I would feel obligated to verbally slap some aesthetic sense into you. Casper is a good name, as it sounds smooth and ghost-like like the most famous holder of the name. It's unique, and I'm liking the character already... On the other hand, "Casperanda" is a machete to the ear. No. Just no.

I liked the chapter, even if it was short. I prefer longer chapters, personally, but it's good you cut it off there. The conversation wasn't very interesting, and this gives an opportunity for a little time skip to something more interesting. So don't worry about it too much! Good choices, good choices.

Yay! Story! I'm going back to reading. Thanks for the chapter.
PhelpstwinsandElftwins chapter 7 . 7/13/2008
YAY! I love it! Update soon!
Maxmilian chapter 7 . 6/11/2008
Lol as I see u're really busy xD

Anyway finally an update which is good.

I hope we can expect another in a few days? _

I like how they are starting to think about each other _

So update soon.
Fibinaci chapter 7 . 6/10/2008
Her crush on him is cute. They both are so desperately lonely. Still she resolves to help him get back to his home. I'm kinda shocked then, that she took Patty over Harry when Patty just began blabbing out loud about his aura. First Patty stares at him all creepy like she just walked out of the corn, then she starts just blabbing his business in the great hall. Patty was channeling Ron and Luna there.
Phnxfyr1 chapter 7 . 6/10/2008
can't wait for more
Rika'sGrayWolf chapter 6 . 3/9/2008
great chappie hun! nice slip up with the ink darlinXD loved it! lol poor harry. gotta go through all that work all over again-.- ne will harry end up going back to his universe? cause if he does he's gonna have ta make up a LOT of work XD...sorry i'll hushie now, i know i sound stupid' byesies! til da next chappie!

-R.G.W
Fibinaci chapter 6 . 3/9/2008
I like how comfortable they are with each other. Will we find out why they werent at school with Harry(Phil, Patty, Franny)?
Maxmilian chapter 6 . 3/9/2008
Sweet chapter.

The new chars are important thats obvious. But dont get too carried away _

Keep up the good work and update soon.
tansy1354 chapter 5 . 3/1/2008
Unique storyline and so far well told, I look forward to reading more.
kubas89 chapter 5 . 2/17/2008