Reviews for Three Thousand Days of Innocence
i.love.an.idiot chapter 49 . 11/18
Thank you so much for sharing! It was a great story by a super talented writer!
kristinegene chapter 49 . 11/9
I love this story! It made me laugh, cry and fall in love all over again!
Black Lagoon chapter 49 . 11/6
What an incredible story that was ! It's the second time I read and I still enjoyed so much ! Thank you for writing such an amazing fanfic !
Kelsey441 chapter 49 . 9/3
Oh, that was just amazing. You are utterly, unbelievably talented. Reading that was such a treat. Thank you. Thank you.
Kelsey441 chapter 42 . 9/3
I have learned more UK words from your fic than any I've ever read.
Kelsey441 chapter 40 . 9/3
I don't see how, she could have prepared her case in such a short time, even with Hermione's help. Yeep.
Kelsey441 chapter 40 . 9/3
Aw, Ginny and Percy again. Man, this is only the second story ever that's had me interested in Percy!
Kelsey441 chapter 29 . 9/3
Sigh. This just doesn't seem like Harryto want publicity. I wish I knew what made him this way. Still love the Draco and Ginny parts, though.
Kelsey441 chapter 25 . 9/3
I still don't understand your Harry though. He hates the oress, and I don't see him being this eager to hurt Malfoy. He never was after he learned the Sectumsempra lesson.
Kelsey441 chapter 23 . 9/3
Wow. I am really on the edge of my seat. This is sooooooo interesting. This is shaping up to be one of the top fanfics I've ever read.
Kelsey441 chapter 20 . 9/3
I like Ron here. Draco-centric fics don't usually portray him well. Thank you.
Kelsey441 chapter 19 . 9/3
Huh. I thought Ginny told him earlier in the story that she'd just moved to London? Wasn't that why they did the tourist traps? And now she's saying she's been in London for years?
Kelsey441 chapter 10 . 9/3
I admit I am confused about Harry's desire for press and to take credit for captures. It seems OOC.
Kelsey441 chapter 9 . 9/2
George's pausethat may be the most heartbreaking thing I've ever read in a fanfic. Little things like that are what make a fanfic truly great. You are very talented. I'm on the edge of my seat here.
Kelsey441 chapter 8 . 9/2
I LOVE Percy and Ginny. Holy CRAP, I love them.
1,703 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »