Reviews for Three Thousand Days of Innocence
So, I had found this fic on your own website, but couldn't find a way to review, but found this and just wanted to leave a note to tell you how much I enjoyed your story! This was absolutely amazing and I enjoyed every word of it-loved this so much! Hope that when I reread this, I'll remember to give you blow by blow reactions of how much this story made me feel gahh I love this!
severus22 chapter 1 . 10/11
Thank you so much. now i am your russian fan :)
Lifesend1789 chapter 49 . 7/16
Just want to drop you a line that I love your stories. I read this one first and I was up all night trying to finish it. The plot is unique and the I love the details that went into the trial. The Ginny and Draco "Romeo and Juliet " story had me sobbing. Thank you for sharing your talent with us!
Wish there was more of Draco u really like the way you wrote him. Nice story , good to have an original plot for once !
i.love.an.idiot chapter 49 . 11/18/2016
Thank you so much for sharing! It was a great story by a super talented writer!
kristinegene chapter 49 . 11/9/2016
I love this story! It made me laugh, cry and fall in love all over again!
Black Lagoon chapter 49 . 11/6/2016
What an incredible story that was ! It's the second time I read and I still enjoyed so much ! Thank you for writing such an amazing fanfic !
Kelsey441 chapter 49 . 9/3/2016
Oh, that was just amazing. You are utterly, unbelievably talented. Reading that was such a treat. Thank you. Thank you.
Kelsey441 chapter 42 . 9/3/2016
I have learned more UK words from your fic than any I've ever read.
Kelsey441 chapter 40 . 9/3/2016
I don't see how, she could have prepared her case in such a short time, even with Hermione's help. Yeep.
Kelsey441 chapter 40 . 9/3/2016
Aw, Ginny and Percy again. Man, this is only the second story ever that's had me interested in Percy!
Kelsey441 chapter 29 . 9/3/2016
Sigh. This just doesn't seem like Harryto want publicity. I wish I knew what made him this way. Still love the Draco and Ginny parts, though.
Kelsey441 chapter 25 . 9/3/2016
I still don't understand your Harry though. He hates the oress, and I don't see him being this eager to hurt Malfoy. He never was after he learned the Sectumsempra lesson.
Kelsey441 chapter 23 . 9/3/2016
Wow. I am really on the edge of my seat. This is sooooooo interesting. This is shaping up to be one of the top fanfics I've ever read.
Kelsey441 chapter 20 . 9/3/2016
I like Ron here. Draco-centric fics don't usually portray him well. Thank you.
1,707 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »