Reviews for Three Thousand Days of Innocence
CajunSpice714 chapter 49 . 4/27
this was brilliant
I read this in FIA a month ago and this is the fic that got me really hooked on the D/G universe. I did not get to review this before so now is my chance. It was so good that I wished JKR skipped the epilogue and let you publish this. I adored Kinky and Palmer and my favorite scene was Draco singing How Soon is Now and the song just fit him perfectly.
I also loved Draconis and Genevra and left a review there as well. Thank you for writing this fic. It is, and would always be my absolute favorite.
malini85 chapter 49 . 3/17
Oh my god thats one of the most beautiful stories ive ever read... my god ur so talented... im shocked that ur not a world renouned author cos ur story was as gripping or maybe even slightly more I cant tell as jk rowlings version.. it was sooo beautiful n so perfect... I cried so much for so many chapters right from the beginning to the end.. well as the Story unfolded I just couldnt see how it could be a happy ending it seemed impossible n yet.. ur brilliant mind thought of everything and made it possible.. im in awe.. n will humbly add that I am now a very big fan.. thank u so much... love u n god bless u n may success always come ur way..
kickbuttowskiyeah chapter 24 . 2/5
Oh my god you're a genius, it's been a really long time since i enjoyed reading fanfiction so much.
kickbuttowskiyeah chapter 7 . 2/5
Awww this is adorable! I love your writing, you're really talented in this genre, i hope you'll have your own book someday, I'll definitely be in line. This made my day, so i hope you had a wonderful one too! X
KatyDarling chapter 49 . 8/24/2014
Loved it that I didn't want it to end!
I believe I've exhausted all of your Draco and Ginny fics.
Will you please write some more... pretty please?
Thanks for writing and sharing your stories here in FF :)
lotchness chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Read this a long time back! Reviewing just now cause I'm a jerk. But you are awesome. Seriously. Like kiss yourself in the mirror awesome!
Lissi45829 chapter 49 . 5/16/2014
I loved this story! I mean in the end it was very clear for me that Draco was free, but it was still good! This plot is really original and I want you to gratulate on this amazing piece of fanfiction! I am a huge fan of Drinny and this was just PERFECT!
littlemissrosy chapter 49 . 3/28/2014
I was bleary-eyed and tired by the time I finished this at 3:30 this morning (in one sitting!) so I wasn't able to post a review at once. Anyway I'm not sure if you still read these, but you have to know that this was so, so brilliant, as many others before me already would have told you (where has this fic been all my life?) The whole story was thrilling and utterly engaging from start to finish-I've read very few fics that managed to keep me glued to the computer screen, short attention spanned-person that I am, and this is definitely one of them. I've never really read Draco/Ginny before (though I've constantly toyed with the idea in my head) so this really set the bar, and I think you've painted an accurate and also creative representation of those two in this fic. And the plot. Oh god, I have no words for it. Pure magic. Superb. I was a little disappointed when I trooped over to your page to look for a sequel but found none, but anyway this fic is a rare gem in itself.

By the by, small bone to pick: I had a little difficulty reading Simon's dialogue the whole time because I'm not a native speaker of English, and I have no idea what a Scottish accent is supposed to sound like :)) my brain had a little difficulty interpreting the word patterns, haha. On a more serious note, though, I understand Harry's supposed to be petty and bitter in this one, but sometimes I felt that he sounded/acted more like James than himself, really. But of course, that didn't dampen my enjoyment of the story. Both Draco and Ginny were amazing (and that's a lot coming from a girl who normally dislikes canon!Ginny), and the OCs were great fun to read.

This definitely is now one of my favorite HP fics of all time. You have no idea how happy reading this has made me ;) also, you have successfully hauled me into this ship. Good job! :)
gabrizelle chapter 49 . 3/4/2014
FUCKING MAGIC. Oh my glob, I really just can't. How well written was that! I was up, I was down, I was sad and petrified, I was ecstatic - wonderful job. Simply wonderful. Magnificient. I really hope you are proud of this gem.

Fucking wow. I just can't even. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Polyphemos chapter 49 . 2/22/2014
Really fuckin good.
JaneA0202 chapter 49 . 8/6/2013
soo..I cannot say that I love this ending, but I am glad that he did not go to Azkaban and that they are together, but I wish that he remembered everything or at least almost everything. This is like it isnt even Draco.
JaneA0202 chapter 42 . 8/6/2013
seriously? I was hoping he did not kill him...I can already imagine what a depressing ending this story will have.
JaneA0202 chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
I am not sure If I want to read more after this...I am quite scared...especially If he really did kill Collin, even If he was forced to do it, he still did it...
Twisted Identity chapter 49 . 7/25/2013
I don't know if you still read these reviews but I just had to say that I have loved this story for so long and I have never reviewed. This is amazing. It's such a unique concept and the amount of detail put into makes it so good. I loved your Ginny and your Draco. I don't want to end up repeating myself but I just want to say that this is on of my favorite stories on FF.
1,603 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »