Reviews for Running
Opalbrat chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Love this!
girlydip chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Hey, do you happen to know who sings or what that song was when Tommy is walking alongside the lake? I can't figure it out.

Please email me!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Cute. Catch ya on the flip side.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Amazing fic. Love it.
Ryxl chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Speaking as an author who enjoys breaking characters for the bittersweet pleasure of putting them back together again, I have to say that your Tommy/Kimberly stories are like a box of dark belgian chocolates. They all start out dark and smooth, and when you break them open what's inside changes, but is always excellent.
kimtom4eva chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Very cute!
Vodams chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I liked the way they slowly found themselves back towards one another..in this fic!
tlkforever chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
well lov it

just want 2 say i love ur fic...

i just have 1 question tho... do u know what the title and who sung that song, becuase i'm looking for the mp3 of that particular song

Cranelove chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
OMG, I totally love this fic, it's well written,you described their relationship so well, so true to the characters, I understand Tommy was still hurt to let her come back to his life like nothing happened, but he opened his heart the way she did for him and I love that. The part that I love the most is that the story has a lot of things that i feel so true. Personally i love this part "For Katherine to have set up dinner for them afterwards upon their return had been sweet, but misplaced. He'd needed a friend, not someone who wanted him for something more." because I think the same thing,I think that's why some part of me doesn't like Kat, and don't accept the letter,it was so out of place and the way they handled it was so wrong, He needed friends not a new girl, i have said this before but I can't stop saying it Love is not a dirty T-Shirt, you can't just put a new one on and it's over. He needed time to heal, not a rebound.

Two thumbs up for you, great idea and well written, definitely one of my fave stories.

Keep sharing those great things with us. I love it.

Mili
pinkywriter chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
*tears* That was beautifully written.
rose19586 chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Great work! I loved it!

I liked the end because it was very different than the usual, but very sweet at the same time.

Rose
grits chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
that story was sweet and cute