Reviews for Coffee Mornings
silver screen icon chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
aaaaaaaaahhhh! So cute! Loved it!

Silver screen icon

xx
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I've read a fair bit of your work. I love it. The characterizations are always on point. The writing is nearly flawless. Excellent work! This is my favourite of all your pieces-probably because of the ending. I'm a sucker for romance.
Electric Reader chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
i might just start drinking coffee after this :p
tanadhari chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Oh my god! You're kidding me, right? You're not just gonna leave it there are you? What happens? Ugh. U r so mean. lol. Great story.
ma4petite chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
awww this was a great oneshot. Loved Draco's obsession with shortbread and chocolate sauce. The last paragraph was brilliant-how dare Hermione not be paying attention to the fine male specimen beside her :)
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Awesome!
Sook03 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Hand slap!
MischiefManaged007 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Oh dear. You have actually got me liking a Dramione fic! Amazing work!
AliBelly chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I've got to say that I like this one much more than the bench!
Black Elegance chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
So cute! I love these little one-shots!
wynnsy chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
there's something charming with draco liking sweets.

he's like the draco that never was.

"Remember what happened last time you so admirably reported me out of bed? You ended up wetting your pants in the Forbidden Forest."

That was pretty sharp/smart.

I liked this piece- wish it wasn't a one-shot though.
yay chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
What is it with broom closets? Are there really that many in Hogwarts?
polkysmiles chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
HOW could you end it THERE? What is WRONG WITH YOU? (I'm kidding, I love you like a stalker loves his unaware prey. Except, I'm a girl.)
Lissie1019 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I love the way you're portraying Draco and Hermione, I love a lot of your stories since most of them have an unusual twist.
mongosquishy chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I love the subtle progression of their relationship. Your oneshots are the best. :
73 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »