Reviews for Coffee Mornings
Arani chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
This is adorably perfect. The drift to romance is plausible, everyone is in-character, Dobby as a chaperone/unknowing-yenta, all of it wonderful! The ending was cute too, if a little abrupt, but I'm not complaining...doesn't have to be smut all the time, just 89% of it. :)

Incredibly well written!
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Ah, I love their snark! I think my favourite line was when Hermione told him if he insists on insulting her, she wants him to do it properly.
AmazingMay chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
i loved it !

it was funny
zzzooe chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Oh my goodness, why did you leave it there? NOO!
UbiquitousPhantom chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Nice.

VERY nice.

I believe I'll take your advice and read "The Bench", now. D

But this was really good.

Even if it did take you forever, as you said.

Favorites. )

-UbiquitousPhantom-
tothevoyager chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
haha. I loved the endinng
AvidReaderBz chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
! It JUST got good, okay the rest was good too, but the petty mean thing is anywhere near as hot as Tom's hidden evil side, and i just read through all those coffe scene's. Which were good, but still the best bit was just starting. Come write a smut sequel. You know you want to!

PS-starting to feel that the kitchen and library are your favourtie Hogwarts places...plus maybe the Room of Requirement
Loonynamelass chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Aw. Sweet end.
bonbon3690 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Most enjoyable :) I liked how you didn't just throw the two of them in a broom closet straight away and rely on the "years of sexual tension" to make everything seem logical...there are FAR too many Draco/Hermione stories that completely disregard any sort of character development for quick thrills. I would have liked to see Hermione's reaction at the end, but you didn't lose too many points for that (haha). Seriously, though, well done! :)
Unlegally Insane chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
So cute and adorable. I want a Draco Malfoy. Please?

Anyways, this was incredible. Thanks for writing!

3 Steel Scorpion
HerGoldenWings chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Loved it, :)

Brilliant.

Can I marry this story?
dramionefinnick chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
lol...cute
albaloo chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Wonderful! I really like how subtle everything is. They don't even realize that they're becoming "friends." The evolution from hated enemies to tolerated acquaintance to friends is great. Good job!
PlonkerOnDaLoose chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I love it, it's so funny, it made me laugh. You have them both characterised perfectly, your dialogue is second to none and, most importantly, you didn't rush it. I hate it when they fall in love over night just because she passes him the salt cellar. Well done you.
Rhyselle chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Ah, so THAT'S where all the shortbread biscuits have disappeared to. *Grin*

Very nice and very believable.

Well done!