Reviews for Coffee Mornings
Unlegally Insane chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
So cute and adorable. I want a Draco Malfoy. Please?

Anyways, this was incredible. Thanks for writing!

3 Steel Scorpion
HerGoldenWings chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Loved it, :)

Brilliant.

Can I marry this story?
thinkingfuriously chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
lol...cute
albaloo chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Wonderful! I really like how subtle everything is. They don't even realize that they're becoming "friends." The evolution from hated enemies to tolerated acquaintance to friends is great. Good job!
PlonkerOnDaLoose chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I love it, it's so funny, it made me laugh. You have them both characterised perfectly, your dialogue is second to none and, most importantly, you didn't rush it. I hate it when they fall in love over night just because she passes him the salt cellar. Well done you.
Rhyselle chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Ah, so THAT'S where all the shortbread biscuits have disappeared to. *Grin*

Very nice and very believable.

Well done!
JustMyOpinion42 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Love it!
BasilissaSofia chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Okay, I'm far too lazy and tired to write a good proper review tonight so instead my one tiny bit of 'omg! I love...' about this story which I'm going to point out is the (obvious) connection to them getting together and meeting in the kitchens nas well as the 'coming of full circle' of beginning with coffee and short-bread and ending of coffee and short-bread.

What my first thought after finishing this though was 'I can't believe you FINISHED it there!' and my second is 'you've rekindled my love for D/Hr' which I stopped reading after book 7 came out - well all HP fics altogether really.
here fishy fishy chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
this is a very enjoyable story to read
Dramione-Fan 17 chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
that was really really good
TheBeautyOfTheGrave chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Oh this is heaven, absolutely bloody marvelous my dear. I must add this to a Dramione C2, it's just fantastic. I love the storyline and the ending is awesome. Good jod. Keep up the good work

God Bless You

~Holli x
DramioneLove6 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
i really, really like this story! it's cute and funny, and way original. i love the ending!
gh0sty chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
One word: fanfuckingtabulous.

Nuff 'said.
memily chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
I don't want this to be the endcould you please please write a little more!
Secret Thought chapter 1 . 4/16/2008