Reviews for Coffee Mornings
TheHeartMaker chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Truley excellent, and to be quite frank, you couldn't have ended it in a more perfect place, as it lets our imaginations wander. I was very much glued to the story last night when reading it, and even though I think I myself would have gone more in depth into what happened in the broom cupboard... You have a gift for romance literature and ending things at precisely the right time. I rate it 5 stars.
ethanhaas chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
you have a gift, plain and simple. for dialogue, for dramione, and most definitely for leaving me wanting a sequel. beautifully done, yet again.
Katarina Sparrow 19 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
OMG! lol i've got the tinglies I totally loved it it was well done and absolutely beautiful. LOL, I loved it. ESPECIALLY the last paragraph.
crazy about twilight chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Ha, that was so great! I love Dramione. :)
emyk8881 chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
I loved it!
Nanyin chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
oh that was an interesting ending.
brick-red-wall chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
That was really great. The part where Hermione points out chocolate on Draco's chin... that was great. One of the funniest things I have ever read. ] b
Emriel chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Tovely story. To be enjoyed especially when you're drinking coffee and milk XD.

So. It was well written and it would've done better if you continued it but wel - either way... I wouldn't care and I would've given a review plus... I'm not in for much smut right now. (sorry for the rude comment)

Anyways, like I said, I enjoyed this and well... their gradual friendship of the sorts XD.

So I guess, you hinted that Draco likes seeing hermione in her PJs. *laughs shortly*

Slivovitz chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Beautifully crafted. Cheers.
Phantom.Crimsonnight chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
AW!that was so cutee! great job ]
Empyreal Melody chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Very cute. I wish there were another chapter though, possibly another one-shot that takes place after this one. I like it. :D
gigi2690 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
AHH! I was pissed when I realized that it was the end! NO! More! Please?

ninajunkie chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I must admit, that was a very good one-shot, and I haven't read very many good ones lately. You made it seem very real in the sense that Dobby was actually acting like himself (unlike in many stories where he talks normal.) You got his antics straight on. I loved it!
mentarisenja chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
are you planning on making this story as pre-romance story?

because i like it.
Clana621 chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
wow this was really good, i liked it a lot, hope you write more one-shots!

76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »