Reviews for Signs and Warnings
MadisonAgain chapter 1 . 7/2
I lost this story for a long time and I would think of it fondly from time to time... Then I almost screamed for joy when I found it again!
missmeow1968 chapter 8 . 2/8
Hi read story loved story and um , Please go do a sequel it be awesome with Vala and Cam.
thank you.
Esmeralda Anistasia chapter 8 . 8/27/2015
That was positively stupendous!
miXiZ chapter 8 . 4/29/2015
Ah, a very enjoyable story! Well done!
Chris4 chapter 8 . 4/12/2015
This was Brilliant! I don't think I've ever read a crossover story quite this good. Characterizations were dead on and I was delightfully surprised to have Maj Davis as Dean's inside guy. Excellent work. I'm definitely adding this to my faves!
MattKennedy chapter 8 . 3/1/2015
Great story! I like how they snuck out at the end and their parting gifts. Also nice ending line leaving it open for a follow-up story. :)
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I loved this Supernatural-Stargate crossover. It was fun to read and I wish you'd write more of them.
Penelope the Perky Penguin chapter 8 . 9/15/2014
Awesome story! I've loved SG1 for many years, and in the past year I've gotten into SPN. This story has a perfect mix of both fandoms, with characters not being out of character.
Love the plot, the writing, everything. Great job!
quoththeraven5 chapter 8 . 7/5/2014
Beautiful! This story was beautiful! (I am still laughing at Sam's amendment rights quip, the snark was perfect ;) )
klu chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
This story was very fun to read and you did a great job explaining the supernatural world and the Stargate/Gou'ald/Tok'ra to the opposite sides. You also did a good job with the characters' 'voices'.
I also really liked how you put in their thoughts here and there, without bogging down the action or dialogue. It was very telling in terms of where a character was coming from or his/her state of mind without dragging out the story as a whole.
The concept that an exorcism, saying "Christo", and a devils' trap would have an adverse effect on a Gou'ald was pretty cool - but it does leave questions about how the Stargate personnel would allow friendlies like Teal'c and the Toc'ra access with the Key of Solomon addition the Winchesters left behind on the gate.
Tzapporah chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
Gotta say, I kinda like the idea of Dean being a clandestine MIT student...what was his major, anyway?

This was definitely an enjoyable fic. It's nice to read one that actually makes sense in context during the stuff *before* hell and all that.

On a side note, I know this was written before we ever saw a skinwalker in the show, but shifters were what you were talking about there.
purpletrees chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
Fantastic.
Dream's Abyss chapter 8 . 12/20/2012
I enjoyed your crossover. Will you be writing another one?
ryjelxvi chapter 8 . 10/1/2012
Yay! There be sequels :)
ILBS chapter 8 . 5/13/2012
"Not unless the world is about to end."

If that does not scream for a sequel!