Reviews for Poisoned
ArtsyBunny chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
OMG THIS IS HILLARIOUS XD
Grey chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
This was funny. It was pure chance that I found this fic. I entered 'poison' into the search bar hoping to find a different Death Note fic but this was the very first fic which came up before I even filtered out the other categories so I decided to read it and I'm glad I did because it was funny.

:D
Bibibiz chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
HELLZ YEAH! FIGHT SCENE!
waiting for next chapter XD
Bibibiz chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
OMIGOD THATS TEH EVULEST THING KIRA HAS DONE!1!1!one!eleven!
XD
I have always wondered if L has ever eaten healthy food...
I could imagine him as a little kid whining about eating vegetables...
Ok, well more than normal kids o-o
DontWorryBeHappyxO chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
"No, my baby!" Haha I love that. L is awesome I feel bad cause' Raito took away his precious sweets! Great fic please update soon :)
Kattebutt chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
Hahaha this is great! L turns into a maniac without his sweets. Raito should've known that by now. So since he didnt, naturally hell will be released upon him in the form of an insomniac, sweet loving detective who knows kick-ass martial arts. Bad i dead Raito xD Really bad idea. L's gonna get him and we know it xD You HAVE to update, i wanna see L's wrath upon the evil strawberry killer.

Arigatou

Shirou Hana
MysticValkyrie chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
It's so freaking hilarious, but it's so stupid! I can't wait for the next chapter!

-LadySorrow
kittycatslegacy496 chapter 2 . 3/7/2008
Update I think this fic has a lot of potental you need to finish!
Comments from your GOD chapter 2 . 2/3/2008
I dont really think L would go that extreme! Well hey it does get a few laghs :)
pride1289 chapter 2 . 12/15/2007
LMFAO!

PLZ CONTINUE SOON!
pride1289 chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
I'm a lolin train
SundaAoiSora chapter 2 . 11/23/2007
L's acting like a boy in my class after he's had a Monster
sakura's conscience chapter 2 . 10/1/2007
dramatic, well, i made a new story i wanted you to read, called The Light Manual, so enjoy, as I enjoyed yours!
Th30v3r0553510n chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
This paints quite a funny picture actually. Teehee, I kinda want to draw this out as a comic. Wish I didn't have college and work to worry about... :(
zst4ever chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
AMAZINGLY SMART AND FUNNY! Great job! I love Death Note so much (as you can probably tell from my profile/fics lolz) and this is hilarious xD update soon please!