Reviews for TMNT: Habit
LeatherLeaf chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
This was great! Im glad it wasn't drugs! So glad it wasn't! Oh Raphael my heart beaks for him. Wonderful imagery.
Saiyuri chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I really enjoyed this and I'm glad that you wrote this. Ever since I read "Dust.." I always kinda wondered. Love your writing style.
TheIncredibleDancingBetty chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
This was so immensley powerful, you wrote Raphael beautifully, it didn't seem OOC in the slightest. His trepidation, especially at the end, is intense. Awesome job. Absolutely excellent.
anifares chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
I can see how this might not appeal to everyone, but your writing is great and the whole piece is just really believable the way you've written it. You have a great raw style - and I don't mean that like your writing is unpolished. You have a way of being really honest about the dark stuff and it makes for good reading. Keep up the good work!
kytyngurl2 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Wow! Very powerful, shocking, emotional and amazing stuff here! This was brutal, raw, and very very well done.

I know this isn't everyone's cup of tea, but in a way- I can see this. The temptation to use addicting things (like drugs and sex) is strongest when your life is bad, and you have to admit- Raph has some pretty rough elements in this life.

So, whoa, yeah. Liked it. :)