Reviews for TMNT: Habit
I Love Kittens too chapter 1 . 1/27
Glad that Raph didn't pick up her heroin habit. I hope he help her kick that stuff.
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Whoa. That was awesome and very well-done. Yes, I can see Amber being Raph's habit because he has no one else he can turn to, and that hurts him so much. Granted, he's not getting mixed up in something that's good, but I can see Raph doing it because he's always been the reckless type to just jump into things with no regard for what he's doing or how it will affect the others or even himself. Nicely done on this. I love Amber and Raph's relationship with her.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
LeatherLeaf chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
This was great! Im glad it wasn't drugs! So glad it wasn't! Oh Raphael my heart beaks for him. Wonderful imagery.
Saiyuri chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I really enjoyed this and I'm glad that you wrote this. Ever since I read "Dust.." I always kinda wondered. Love your writing style.
TheIncredibleDancingBetty chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
This was so immensley powerful, you wrote Raphael beautifully, it didn't seem OOC in the slightest. His trepidation, especially at the end, is intense. Awesome job. Absolutely excellent.
anifares chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
I can see how this might not appeal to everyone, but your writing is great and the whole piece is just really believable the way you've written it. You have a great raw style - and I don't mean that like your writing is unpolished. You have a way of being really honest about the dark stuff and it makes for good reading. Keep up the good work!
kytyngurl2 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Wow! Very powerful, shocking, emotional and amazing stuff here! This was brutal, raw, and very very well done.

I know this isn't everyone's cup of tea, but in a way- I can see this. The temptation to use addicting things (like drugs and sex) is strongest when your life is bad, and you have to admit- Raph has some pretty rough elements in this life.

So, whoa, yeah. Liked it. :)