Reviews for Nightmare Revisited
Potterworm chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
You write with a lot of realism - I swear I was shivering along with John. Great story.
Innogen chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
I love it! I also finally got to pull my weight as a mod on the Aftermath Sunday C2.

You hit the emotions so well - despair and fear and more despair and wishing to get though it on one's own - so well. Wonderful.

Innogen on LJ and SGAHC
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
So expect this to be a reality at some point. TPTB must find a way to give us just a taste of what you've written up!
Stargate Groupie chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
That was awesome episode tag! Very well written and your characters were spot on. Excellent story!
Laura-trekkie chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Excellent John-angst. It's easy to see how things would just pile up on top of him, and of course, he wouldn't let anyone know, because he's the military leader and needs to always appear strong and in control. I'm glad his team know better and look out for him whether he wants it or not.
Linnzi chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Aw, lovely little fic, with lots of friendship moments, and bad moments for our boy. I think anyone would feel the ramifications of living the life Sheppard leads sooner or later, so it's really good to read a story that deals with that! Thanks for sharing! :)
ditraveler chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Oh that was a great story, I still feel so sad over carson and love to read fics with him on them as if Sunday never happen, but season 4 will begin soon and I guess is for the best to start getting used to keller...although it makes me miss carson even more *sniff* I feel Sheppards pain, great story teling, thanks for sharing.

-D
jasminesmommy chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
i kind of wondered what kind of problems john would have after that episode myself thanks for your version i enjoyed :)