Reviews for Heart's Desire
ZeenoMCR chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This was exactly where my mind jumped to, as well!
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
*great big sniff* Poor Doctor! Wah! That was so good, though, I loved it. It was awesome, but now I'm in desperate need of some fluff to cheer me up. But I love how Rose is the Doctor's heart's desire, I haven't seen Doctor Who the Infinite Quest yet, but I don't see how his heart's desire could be anything else. Very well done. :)
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Poor Doctor. :'(
WeepingAngel123 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
So sad, and so sweet!

Definitely CheeseOnToastWorthy material! I luurved this marvy idea, and you wrote it effectively! He must miss her very muchily, and he must've been thinking Rose!

But at least we can keep Rose alive through our AUs, reunion!fics, and fanfics!

I'm vair, vair happy to the power of MOOMOO cow that you came up with this whole plot!

Tis amazing!

D
AsanteSanaSquashBanana chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
aw fantastic.

and very very true.

love the profile by the way!
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
-squeak- Awws! -starts crying-
Lady Taevyn chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
That's terribly sad. You need to write something fluffy to counteract it.
Narissa chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
I really enjoyed your story. It was suttle and it showed that he still thinks of her. Okay we all knew it was Rose but it's nice to read it in a story like your own, and I watched that myself so it's good that you kept to the script.
Lady Ardana chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Fantastic! *sniff* I think I'm going to cry now...
Lumendea chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Adored it! I'm sure that was it, how could it not be?
Cute Gallifreyan chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Intresting... I like it though.

I never thought of Rose though. My thought of the Doctor's heart's desire was the return of Gallifrey and of the Time Lords. I think those are the only two (perhaps three) things the Doctor would have wanted, Rose, and Gallifrey with it's Time Lords.
katie mase chapter 1 . 8/6/2007