Reviews for Jealous
Camui-Alexa chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Your story makes no sense...

Why is it so funny despite being so short?

LOL

Thanks for the light, short, fast and amazingly funny reading!

Sweet moons!
CircuitDruid chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
I agree with Ariel D's dirty double entendre. although I'm not sure she meant it the way I do :D

Do it arty do it!
Nuitari Aquarius chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
What about just Entreri and Jarlaxle, and no Sharlotta in sight? Hum?

*blush and laugh* Sorry, it's stronger than me . Nice indeed!

Nuitari Aquarius
Iceheart Firesoul chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Lmao Jarlaxle has to be the only person who could survive suggesting a threesome with Entreri to said tempermental assassin's face.
Denden chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Hee hee! A very plausible scene indeed! I'm not at all keen on the Entreri/ Jarlaxle pairing, but now that Nariel has mentioned it there WERE quite a few suggestions about the duo in the Sell Swords. Saying that, when is our beloved Bob's books not dripping with sexual tension between the unlikeliest couples?
Lessiehanamoray chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
I could see Jarlaxle behaving like that, and it doesn't seem too far off for Entreri either. It was very cute.
Nariel chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
*wide grin* Me loves. Eh-he-he. Poor -frustrated Artie. Yep, I left out a word there...

Am rereading the Sellswords series while on holidays, squeeing at all those slashy vibes - my throat is sore by now. Turns out my mind was more innocent two years ago, as completely "harmless" sentences turn out as innuendos.

Yeah, your piece fits in just fine. I'd print it out and insert it into SotS, but I'm not at my own compie, and must not get caught reading fanfiction... Lala...
Zaphodiop chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Arty's in denial. XD Great job!
Yuen chapter 1 . 8/6/2007