Reviews for My Third Daughter's First Date
novanne chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
soooooo cute...cant stop smiling
novanne chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
i know its late...but the story is so cute...
FY chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
This chapter is funny as hell omg (pretty IC in my opinion, good job and thank you :33)
Choco Forest chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
It's been a while since I laughed as loud as today! *thumbs up* Love the humor, love the story. You're such a brilliant person! Arigatou ne... you made my day! *bow*
Quickslice chapter 7 . 2/10/2014
Oh My Gigai! That's a very long film title!

Hmm.. I wonder what would be the sleeping arrangements in that manor.
Quickslice chapter 4 . 2/10/2014
Oh My Gigai! (Uchihan Xairylle-san's trilogy masterpiece, check it out its outstanding!) Laugh out loud really, it's a good thing I'm here sitting alone in my living room. And Uryuu?! Oh My Kichigai! And who would have thought that Hichigo would send his resume? Smart Hollow!
eri.hikaruaddict chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
this is nice :)
i have been read ichiruki angst lately.. and read ur fanfic is refresh my brain for cry, hurt and painfull ichiruki

always ichiruki
Kagome chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
Naught hollow XD
ellen chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
the one who 'amused snicker' was his hollow?
purplepam chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
i love your preview! its soo damn funny! i was gonna ask you to write a seqeul to this story when i saw the preview!
purplepam chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
this is really funny and cute! you rock, man!
Sakura478 chapter 7 . 5/5/2012
Really funny and a realistic view of how they could get together after all Ichigo isnt the type to just randomly spout his feelings he'd probably have to be provoked first
happykiller93 chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
I cant believe I only discovered the story NOW, it was so hilarious and Isshin was so well-characterized, I laughed a lot while reading (especially Ichigo's alpha-male behavior and Ishida happening to come to the interview xD).

Thank you for writing this! I could tell you put a lot of effort into it! Arigatou! :D
otakulie chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
i luv this chapter and ending of but the ones b4 were a bit boring
GuessWho25 chapter 7 . 3/22/2011
This was really good. I enjoyed reading it very much! Thank you for posting it :)