Reviews for His Car
br0flove chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
AW~
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Aw, I just love your Barricade/Frenzy!
sodafly chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Oo Frenzy you sly decepticon, Barricade can try to act all tough but he loved it really! 8D I love this and havn't read anything like it before, I think thats why I enjoy to so much
Oni-Gil chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Eek, I didn't realize that I hadn't reviewed this yet! I've been enjoying this story every day for the past two weeks or so, so I suppose it's about time I reviewed, yes? But that there says it all in itself... if I can read the same story again and again for a couple of weeks and STILL enjoy it, wow!

Frenzy is a wicked little 'bot. XD Yay for grumpy Barricade. But I don't think he'll be too grumpy in a minute.
Soului chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
That was..very distubing. On so many levels. Funny as anything. But disturbing (shudders). Slash isn't really my cup of tea, but the story was written very well. On a completely unrelated note, your profile pic has me curled up in a corner rocking back and forth mumbling "WTF" over and over again. Just in case you find that little tidbit amusing.
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
*giggle*

Naughty naughty Frenzy...

But at least 'Cade hasn't got a flat!

873833 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Aww! That was quite sweet.

I like the way Frenzy calls Barricade his car... it's quite ironic, considering that Barricade is a badass Decepticon that probably wouldn't like to be 'owned' by anyone, let alone a hyper little 'bot... it made it funnier.

Thanks for writing. :)
aisarete chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
*evil grin* oh now that was fun to read. *is laughing at 'Cade* Frenzy! *respect respect!*
Xobit chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
*drools* heh out of character? Who ever cares! This was pure niceness… I would very much like to read those maybe chapters

wow… to think what can happen over a flat tire and please! Stop apologising… I’ve seen every Tf show there is and I still can’t write “in character”, you do brilliant work!

Zen-hugzz
Dark Maria chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Frenzy's a lot more savvy than most folks seem to give him credit for. You portray the little goofball very well.
AyameKitsune chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
hehehehe this pairing is so cute! I really like the story!
Wacky Walnut chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Yeah...weird little freaky thing

good though
Tempest2004 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
For your first venture into TF fandom, this was well done. I myself haven't seen the movie, but I love this fic. Good job, I hope to see more from you.
Lady Shockbox chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
(grins stupidly) Frenzy's a sneaky little thing, huh? And adorable. 0 Barricade, meanwhile, is as stubborn as heck. Great work on this. Very cute and cuddly. (adds to favs)
Prime Revolver chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
that got me into a giggle fit. great job by the way.

-P.R.