Reviews for At Her Fingertips
MilliMX chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
love it)
Depresnajk chapter 3 . 12/2/2009
Absolutely love this story! Update soon! Update!
liseylosey chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
great continue please
MusicMaven09 chapter 3 . 4/11/2008
Cool idea! I'll be looking forward to reading the story as it develops.
Amaranth O'Riley chapter 3 . 1/3/2008
This is an amazing story. It's totally original, too.

Let me know if you decide to continue; this is currently my favorite story. Ever.
Blinded-Kit chapter 3 . 11/20/2007
PLEASE UPDATE!

THIS IS AWSOME!

THERE SHOULD BE MORE, I REPEAT A LOT MORE HEROES/HOUSE FANFICS!

PLEASE UPDATE I'M BEGGING YOU!

...

thanks.

bk
sarbey chapter 3 . 11/19/2007
Hey, this is great. I hope you're going to continue.
SweetMiyu chapter 3 . 9/14/2007
REally nice, mostly well writen and original story...

that means PLEASE more!
The Stone Mountain chapter 3 . 8/12/2007
This is really good. I'm a fan of both shows, and this is just inspired. You hav got the characters down to a tee. Please update soon.
sarah-vs-psycheotic chapter 3 . 8/9/2007
this is an Xover i haven't before. It's good. Me? I didn't think it could work but By Jove, you've done it!
FrenchFan chapter 3 . 8/7/2007
Hey ! I'm not really fond of crossover, most of the time writers aren't able to make the two shows get together and the story end nowhere. When I saw this Heroes / House, MD crossover I gave it a try... Because I really love these (those ?)shows. I've got to say that I'm not disapointed, not at all. And, although the link between the two was obvious you write it so well that it is original anyway.

I can't wait to see where you're going with it.

About the "in charaters" problems (a real challenge for writers) I'd just say that, even if I'm not always paying attention to the charactes' psychology, I think you get it right. Mostly Hiro and Wilson.

I don't know what I could add. I hope you understood everything I wrote... Being French didn't really help me to write this review

Bon courage pour la suite

FrenchFan

PS : Around which Heroes' episode is the fic taking place ? And more important are you going to use Matt character ?
whitelite chapter 3 . 8/6/2007
This is great! I've never seen Heroes, but I'm understanding and enjoying it anyway. You're doing good job staying in character (at least with the characters I know). I can't wait to read more. Update soon!