Reviews for Keeping Your Nerve
craizypet chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
ha ha, love asuma! lol, tease.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I enjoyed the light-hearted fanfiction piece. I read some of the other "M" stories of Kakashi and Sakura but found I really adore the more innocent versions of their meetings. Asuma and Kakashi may not have seemed to act like the characters I seem to believe they are, but I really enjoyed how you developed their characters into your own. Isn't that what fanfiction is all about anyways?

Possibilities of Kurenai and Asuma as well as Kakashi and Sakura were done well. I think the innocence of their relationship and detailed reasoning of Kurenai for their attraction was especially nice. I guess it must be the hopeless romantic in me that tends to like the courtship over the actual physical nature of the relationships in general. Of course some of my favorite fanfics are rated 'M' but I guess lure of how to get the guy or girl is what I love to read about and I especially am entertained with K and T rated fanfics.

You do all types of writing well. I guess just by personal preference I tend to like these types the best.

I have no idea if you knew about Kurenai and Asuma at the time you wrote this but if not, what foreshadowing! How good is that? ;)
RedRedRosy chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
I wanna tease Kakashi! No fair, Asuma gets to do everything fun. . .Great fic!
baby-filly chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Cool :D
Hatake Sienna chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Yay,some Asuma and Kurenai lovin -
headeranderson chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Very cute. I like the double meaning.
jesuistigerlily chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Hilarious~ Asuma is so evil.. *roflmao*
bones-angel chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
this isn't a one-shot is it? *sobsob*
Mystic Spirit Angel chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Very amusing!
the rose has thorns chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
after just ONE chap ive decided on this: this is one of the best kakasaku fanfics ive ever read! so keep it up and keep updating!