Reviews for Whatever Happened to Predictability?
Brandi chapter 2 . 6/29/2008
This sounds really interesting! I loved Fullhouse so I want to see how this turns out. Keep going!
Imzadi chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
I'll go along with this, although there's no way Danny was gay. Joey I can maybe see that way. Wasn't Kimmy a little young to be Danny's beard? What kind of pervert do they think Jesse is? I'm sorry he & Becky are divorced. What's up with his twins?
Imzadi chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Interesting cross-over. I don't watch SVU, but I used to watch Full House. Isn't it interesting how MK&A have grown up so different from their onscreen personas?
Sofia chapter 2 . 8/28/2007
A Full House / SVU crossover? I guess you get points for originality, as well as decent writing. I'm just having a hard time processing Danny Tanner and Elliot Stabler ever being in the same room together.

Still, your story is original and well written - looks like it's shaping up to be pretty interesting, too. As well, the characterization is pretty good. No one seems like they're out of character. Some people, like me for instance, might be a little uncomfortable with the crossover, but to each their own, right? Keep writing. :)
Lia Cameron chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
Cool story, I really like it. It feels very authentic to SVU, as well as portraying a cynical, more realistic turn for the characters on Full House (that show was always much too cheesy-you might want to bring up how they always hugged as possibly inappropriate.) Anyway, great story, you really should continue
aweena chapter 2 . 8/7/2007
This is pretty cool, it feels like an actual episode, great job!
kinseyjo chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
very interesting! cant wait to see what you do with it!