Reviews for Happy Birthday Teddy
thexbluexrose chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
i thought it was very cute. the only thing is that i think it sounds a little muggleish with the whole TV and stuff. other than that it was really good!
snaplappl21 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
i like the concept of the story, i love harry and ginny fics. i just don't think that harry and ginny would've adopted teddy. because teddy was still with andromeda. maybe after andromeda passed away they would take care of harry, but i dont think they'd adopt him and have him as their son. they wouldn't, especially harry, want to erase remus and tonks's memories in any way by adopting him and calling him their son. otherwise though i did like this fic
Ginny's Biggest Fan chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
AW! This was so cute! I love stories where Teddy lives with Harry and Ginny.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Haha, I loved it! Great job! It's really sweet. :]
Natuliie chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
That was just to cute
meemzey chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
Its a great story! Are you planning on continuing it? I think you deffinatly could! Please let me know!
jqh345h3jkrhbjkrh chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
cute... but not a HG fan... not at all.. hate her.

i respect your opinion though... :)

it's a very nice fic!
werewolfinlove chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
so cute
The Singer in White chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
ROTFL. Oh, god. That is so typical. Men claiming that they don't need the directions, and then in the end, they get so frustrated that they desparately do need them. Nice job.
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
This is utterly cute and fantastic.
coppernicus chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
hahaha! jordan this story is awesome! i love it! my favorite part is the last line :)
RemusSiriusJames chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Hahaha, this was really cute. I love what Ginny did with George's present. Good job.