Reviews for Something Special to Me
LoveYourLife77 chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
write more i think there should be a lil more CloTi in the next chapter but update soon
Astaya chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Not trying to sound mean or anything, but I wouldn't even read this because you have spelling errors in your summary. Summaries are your first impressions on readers and if you make a spelling mistake in it, some readers like me won't even touch it. The word you spelled wrong by the way is Nibelheim.
evenstarfictionfan chapter 3 . 9/15/2007
I like where your going with this story, so keep those chapters comming! Deserves more then seven reviews.
lockheart1 chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
hey it looks good keep it up n update soon !
Alma chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
Oh, interesting! Update soon!
Mystic Dragon Eyes chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
Very interesting Sushi-master. I didn't think you were a Cloti fan. You're right, you do suck at spelling. Quite a few errors here and there. For instance, "Lair" is like a dragon's lair. If you mean "liar" when someone lies, then that's your word. Also it's not Baret, it's Barret. Jesse is Jessie. That's all for now.

This is actually a very interesting story. Continue!
Chaotic Symphony chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
Can't wait for the update, awesome chapter hope you get the third chap out soon, hey could you check out my FFVII fic "The kingdom of Advent hearts" and tell me what you think, maybe even give me some ideas... I'm kinda in a uge writers block, need help... maybe if you update again that can give me inspiration... who knows again great chapters
Chaotic Symphony chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
I love this fic nice chapter
Bekas Strife chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
hey, don't cry -handles a tissue-

it's been a interesting story so far so keep it up! -thumbs up-
greensally chapter 1 . 8/8/2007