Reviews for Because You're George
maplefeathers403 chapter 1 . 3/10
I love this... Wish you'd write more Twins fics, you do the pain amazingly well, better than anyone else.
readwithcats chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
I'm actually crying. This is why I knew I shouldn't have clicked on this because I knew I was going to cry but I clicked on it anyway. Great story though.
Alaskagirlskickass chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
Hey I know you wrote this like 9 years ago or whatever and you probably don't care now but I just wanna say that this was one of the best things I've ever read and I cried for a solid 10 minutes while reading this. And also I've read most of your other HP stuff and I love all of it and I'm jealous I can't write fanfiction like you do. Anyway I just thought you should know you're a super good writer and I'm going to keep coming back to reread these :)
Kermitty chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
I know this story is old, and you might not read the reviews any more, but seeing as you just made me cry with how beautiful this is, I had to drop you a line anyway.
bylamplight chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
I'm usually able to read sad fanfictions without crying! This was beautiful, though.
Purple Pizza chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
This actually made me cry. There is an actual tear on my cheek. I never cry at books/fanfics. So well done.
This was beautiful.
blahblahblahwatermellon chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
That was so sad and beautiful that I cried! I CRIED! I never cry! How could you make me cry?!
It was too beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
This is the most amazing thing i read in a while. You are great!
Thank you So much!
Alys Windsor chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
I promise I'm not crying. It's just raining in my room. I really love this story. Thank you for writing this.
K4RLY3 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I just ugly cried all over my pillow. This was so sad and sweet and heartbreaking and beautiful. I don't know what to do with myself right now, so I'll just go cry in a corner for a few hours. Well done, though, really, well written.
Caroline chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Hello, George. Welcome to the host of characters who've enhanced my life by feeling so that I may, to the smallest extent, understand what I have never been through. God speaks through you. And through your counterpart Realmer06
toolazytosignin chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Oh HI Satan. Would you like to come in and have a cup of tea made from my tears?

But seriously that was amazing. I love second person pov, especially when it's done well, and this was pretty much perfect. I died at the "hi Fred"- that was when there were finally enough tears to drown me.

But yes I love/hate/was murdered by this so I love you! Xx
Julia chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
I cried. I'm still crying.
Beautiful.

And it's still so unbelieveble, unbearable, that he died.
melvin10 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
This story made me cry. And since you do not know me, I can tell you that that is pretty much the highest compliment I can pay you. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
MG.rsb chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
i am sobbing

you have no idea,

im huddled here, under my blanket with my laptop

and my pillow is soaked with tears