Reviews for Because You're George
readwithcats chapter 1 . 12/3
I'm actually crying. This is why I knew I shouldn't have clicked on this because I knew I was going to cry but I clicked on it anyway. Great story though.
Alaskagirlskickass chapter 1 . 4/24
Hey I know you wrote this like 9 years ago or whatever and you probably don't care now but I just wanna say that this was one of the best things I've ever read and I cried for a solid 10 minutes while reading this. And also I've read most of your other HP stuff and I love all of it and I'm jealous I can't write fanfiction like you do. Anyway I just thought you should know you're a super good writer and I'm going to keep coming back to reread these :)
Kermitty chapter 1 . 4/3
I know this story is old, and you might not read the reviews any more, but seeing as you just made me cry with how beautiful this is, I had to drop you a line anyway.
bylamplight chapter 1 . 1/24
I'm usually able to read sad fanfictions without crying! This was beautiful, though.
Purple Pizza chapter 1 . 1/7
This actually made me cry. There is an actual tear on my cheek. I never cry at books/fanfics. So well done.
This was beautiful.
blahblahblahwatermellon chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
That was so sad and beautiful that I cried! I CRIED! I never cry! How could you make me cry?!
It was too beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
This is the most amazing thing i read in a while. You are great!
Thank you So much!
Alys Windsor chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
I promise I'm not crying. It's just raining in my room. I really love this story. Thank you for writing this.
K4RLY3 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I just ugly cried all over my pillow. This was so sad and sweet and heartbreaking and beautiful. I don't know what to do with myself right now, so I'll just go cry in a corner for a few hours. Well done, though, really, well written.
Caroline chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Hello, George. Welcome to the host of characters who've enhanced my life by feeling so that I may, to the smallest extent, understand what I have never been through. God speaks through you. And through your counterpart Realmer06
toolazytosignin chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Oh HI Satan. Would you like to come in and have a cup of tea made from my tears?

But seriously that was amazing. I love second person pov, especially when it's done well, and this was pretty much perfect. I died at the "hi Fred"- that was when there were finally enough tears to drown me.

But yes I love/hate/was murdered by this so I love you! Xx
Julia chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
I cried. I'm still crying.
Beautiful.

And it's still so unbelieveble, unbearable, that he died.
melvin10 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
This story made me cry. And since you do not know me, I can tell you that that is pretty much the highest compliment I can pay you. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
MG.rsb chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
i am sobbing

you have no idea,

im huddled here, under my blanket with my laptop

and my pillow is soaked with tears
Canon Archives chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Okay, I just have to tell you, I never ever like second person. Ever.
This though. This is good. This is really good. It went deep. Like really deep. But what's amazing about it is that not only does it absolutely hit the nail on the head, it also leaves you with a very... peaceful satisfaction. I dunno if that really makes sense. Who knew that Percy could be so good? What he said was so great! Like everything out of his mouth I'm like 'ooh that was good...' But yeah. This is seriously deep. I'm extremely impressed.