Reviews for Because You're George
beebuddy chapter 1 . 1/24
I'm usually able to read sad fanfictions without crying! This was beautiful, though.
Purple Pizza chapter 1 . 1/7
This actually made me cry. There is an actual tear on my cheek. I never cry at books/fanfics. So well done.
This was beautiful.
blahblahblahwatermellon chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
That was so sad and beautiful that I cried! I CRIED! I never cry! How could you make me cry?!
It was too beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
This is the most amazing thing i read in a while. You are great!
Thank you So much!
Alys Windsor chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
I promise I'm not crying. It's just raining in my room. I really love this story. Thank you for writing this.
K4RLY3 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I just ugly cried all over my pillow. This was so sad and sweet and heartbreaking and beautiful. I don't know what to do with myself right now, so I'll just go cry in a corner for a few hours. Well done, though, really, well written.
Caroline chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Hello, George. Welcome to the host of characters who've enhanced my life by feeling so that I may, to the smallest extent, understand what I have never been through. God speaks through you. And through your counterpart Realmer06
toolazytosignin chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Oh HI Satan. Would you like to come in and have a cup of tea made from my tears?

But seriously that was amazing. I love second person pov, especially when it's done well, and this was pretty much perfect. I died at the "hi Fred"- that was when there were finally enough tears to drown me.

But yes I love/hate/was murdered by this so I love you! Xx
Julia chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
I cried. I'm still crying.
Beautiful.

And it's still so unbelieveble, unbearable, that he died.
melvin10 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
This story made me cry. And since you do not know me, I can tell you that that is pretty much the highest compliment I can pay you. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
MG.rsb chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
i am sobbing

you have no idea,

im huddled here, under my blanket with my laptop

and my pillow is soaked with tears
Canon Archives chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Okay, I just have to tell you, I never ever like second person. Ever.
This though. This is good. This is really good. It went deep. Like really deep. But what's amazing about it is that not only does it absolutely hit the nail on the head, it also leaves you with a very... peaceful satisfaction. I dunno if that really makes sense. Who knew that Percy could be so good? What he said was so great! Like everything out of his mouth I'm like 'ooh that was good...' But yeah. This is seriously deep. I'm extremely impressed.
No love for you chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
It's either the hormones, or that's one of the most upsetting stories I've ever read. I'm crying so hard right now.
ChoCedric chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This actually brought me close to tears. I can't even think of a word that describes how good this fic is. I especially loved the part where Percy said it was okay for George to hit him, because that's what little brothers are supposed to do sometimes. My other favorite part, the part that almost made me cry, was when George choked out that he didn't know his twin was dead, and that he was supposed to know because of twin intuition. This is probably the most realistic portrayal of George Weasley post-battle that I have ever seen. You rock!
fleeting chance chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
this was so painful but so utterly perfect at the same time. the magic that some writers can put into their words is incredible.