Reviews for Decaffeinated
TheJinjaNinja chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
wow, that was a pretty cool story, you're really good at sort of getting inside her head, and I totally agree, Pam rules and should get way more credit for being so goddam awesome!
ClaMiAl chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Nice, very nice! I love this little insight into Landy.
irisheyes chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
OMG. I love this. It makes me smile and laugh and all that good stuff. It's amazing, and so inside her head. I can just see this happening.
despo chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
this is good! This is really good!
Merciful Heavens chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Lovely story. Top of the mark. I too believe that Pamela Landing was a wonderful character and this story is beyondly wonderful.

Cheerio,

Merciful Heavens
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Haha, I loved it! She used the word bullshit alot...haha anyways, loved the whole coffee thing. Great job! :]
Vampire Queen chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
lol, nicely written.
TealMoon chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Thanks for the story. Loved your Pamela Landy and the humor. Loved the touch with the mug; open to interpretration with its reference to President Kennedy; is there some other meaning? - My biggest problem is that I want more! What will Bourne do now, I'd really like to know. Hope you decide to write a sequel. Thanks, TealMoon
JadedofMara chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
lol! I like !
Speakfire chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Great story, that catches Pamela Landy's sense of being on the edge after her 'betrayal' of the Agency. And nice writing of Bourne too. He's more fun when he's human ;P
zeeharan chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
That was a great ficlet! I thought you captured both Bourne and Landy's voices perfectly, I could totally see this in the movie. Very nice job :)
Kay Linne chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Very nicely done. I like the POV, the use of 'you' instead of 'I.' Makes for very interesting reading. Even as Webb, Bourne can still slip in and out of places without notice. :)
lazaefair chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
A bit hysterical for Landy, but I guess she can be forgiven. I really like the approach you take, about the ramifications and unfairness of whistle-blowing.
Batya chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
That is awesome and hilarious! please write more Bourne fanfiction_
Darlian chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
"You were good friends, he was a good man and he had a good family.

You knew he wasn’t dead. He never dies.

Pause on both sides of the line. You’re both good at speaking in silences.

No need to bother asking him how he knows. Omnipresent bastard."

Pamela Landy. Just. Plain. Rocks. Love the quirky relationship she has with Jason. She was the first to call him David, too. I was afraid Vossen was going to shoot her at the end, but wanted to clap when our girl Pam told him to find a good lawyer.

Hmm... 'Ich Bin Ein Berliner'? Is David trying to send a message, or just referring back to their last chess game? Thanks for writing this; Landy is definitely one of the most engaging antagonists-turned-protagonists around.