Reviews for Retribution
sheppardlover928 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Loved it-Kolya's sister! Yikes! and she's still out here! I'm hoping for another story cause if she's anything like her brother, which she has already proven she is, she will still be seeking vengeance!
donttouch chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
It was angsty, whumpy, and yummy delicious. :D

Love, WInnie
Ocean chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Killing in self defense and killing in cold blood are totally different and John killed in cold blood here so it pulled me right out of the story. John has no problem in killing so the fact he doesn't like to kill really has no relevance as it doesn't seem to prevent him from doing so. I didn't like this ruthless Sheppard and given the right circumstances I can see him being just as ruthless as Koyla so it just made me less sympathetic to his plight.
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I say you did great! Thanks.
Astraldust chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Wow, Koyla has a sister that's scary. Good story and I hope to see more of her when she realizes that Shep is still alive. Another great whump maybe?
Sheppardster chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
How did you do? You did GOOD :D Fabulous whump and a happy ending - who could ask for me eh?
jasminesmommy chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
wow kolya's sister is crazier than he was lol who would have thought that to be possable :)
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
You did very well I think you did angsty, whumpy, and yummy delicious spot on!

Love the wake up moment and forgetting about Carson *SOB*.

Well done.
Stargate Groupie chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
That was a great story, very well written and I love the comment about Rodney’s head fitting into the jumper…hilarious!
Lucygoosey chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Excellent! Perfectly whumpalicious and a very touching scene with all the team at the end.
LilRicki chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Sweet little whump story - I enjoyed it very much. You did a great job with the whump and the angsty Sheppard stuff (how he dealt with killing the soldier). You also handled the "sappy team family" stuff well - it seemed very realistic, and not maudlin at all (as I've noticed a lot of team bonding stories are).

Thanks for the read!

:-)

-LilRicki
StarSkimmer chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Excellent fic! I love! Funny, angsty, delicious whump, and aw, cute! team moments - perfect. Love the part where Ronon and John secretly do rock paper scissors to see who will stay with Rodney - lol! And then there was the EvilFemale!Kolya - oh, she was evil. *growls* I say she gets buried with her brother. Alive. Heh heh. And then the whump! Poor Sheppy. And finally, my favorite moment of all:

“Are you telling me that McKay saved all our lives?”

“Humiliating, isn’t it?” Ronon huffed.

“And I thought his head was big before. I’m not sure it’ll fit in the jumper now.”

LMAO! Yes, very, very good. You did a great job with this! :D
chokolaj chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
A fine job! :) Never really thought about the "what if" scenario of Kolya having a vengeful sibling. Nice team moments, and of course yummy whump. Thanks for writing - what a treat. :)