Reviews for Unplanned
Nahara101 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Maybe your not aware of this, but there is a similar story just like this on this site by the same title... Perhaps you should check it out and make sure they're not stealing your stories.
BlackNoSugarh chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Awws! This was so cute! I think I can actually see that happening :) Just awws!
Whisky Whisk chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Aw, this is so cute and sweet! I absolutely love their reactions after the kiss. Good job. I enjoyed this a lot! :D
Miss Pessimistic chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
omgg I love this!
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
mr. eames chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
That was really cute.

Remus/James fluff.

jasmine roselee chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
aw that was so cute! i loved it :D
Ceanen chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Very cute and sweet, great job!
Ms.Merope chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
I love this story! The end.
tears-of-a-different-shade chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Aw, that was adorable! I loved it! It's only to bad that there isn't more. I'd love to see how the kiss would affect their relationship.
rekahneko chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Oh my goodness!

That was so ridiculously sweet, I can't even put it into words!

FmaFan10 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
aw, how cute! I liked this! you should make another chapter that shows what happens, after they kiss like will james snog lily, or how sirius reacts to james and remus's werid behaver
lilsteves chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Great story! It was a really cute one-shot. I'd like to read more of it though if you ever get inspired. A sequel or a few more chapters maybe?
Draco's Squib chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Aw. That was so bloody adorable. How freaking cute are they? Especially Remus. All cute and flustered. James was loving it.

Poor boys, though, at the end. Haha. Too bad more didn't come of it. But...yeah. Stupid Lily.
reallyinnocent2007 chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
remus and james? wow. nicely written. neway. i enjoyed this in a sick type way. (hopefully that doesnt sound like an insult or nething) i meant it as i think it was good.