Reviews for All You Are is Here
micetea chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
That is so sad:( But beautifully writen.

TwistedLilBarbie chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Serotonin Storm chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Well, it's my policy not to leave reviews. After a year being a regular on a writing site, I figured a fanfic site should be a break.

Unfortunately, I feel the need to say something about this. There's something almost beautiful about the way it's written. It's smooth. Not a lot of writers have that going for them. It's normal to have jointed places where thoughts fit together and ideas mix; but you don't. I've read a lot of your other pieces, and they're all very well written.

I also want to say, in regard to the plot, christ, that was beyond depressing. There was one moment of hope and then it was fucking snatched away. That's as close as a one thousand word story has ever come to making me cry. I almost wonder how House deals with that, with a sort of final blow (he must be wrong; there has to be a god, and he must hate House), but I think that it's more natural and more fitting that we don't know. Because we can guess, and that certainly isn't beautiful.

So. I hate you. You've forced me to comment. You should be ashamed. And you should also incredibly proud-of your story, I mean.
StephalewANDhugh chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
WOW! That floored me! Awesome, jaw dropping!

Great! LOVED it
Wuchel1 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Ok, that was sad but great.
Euphoracle chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Forgive my stupidity, but did House just dream that Wilson visited him last night? Was Wilson really attacked and robbed outside the hospital or what? Was Wilson a ghost or an hallucination? If it was his ghost saying bye to House, that is so sad. Where'd the note come from. Can ghosts leave tangible messages? I guess that it's possible. Sudden and unexplainable deaths are a fact of life, jarring and frightening. Whatever is true - it's a fine story!