Reviews for Interdimensional Experimentation and Toast
cagna chapter 5 . 4/2/2009
please update soon. also what's your name for deviantArt cause i figured next time i go on it i can look at your gallery and stuff. do not know what stuff is yet but i'll figure it out later. until next time.
AluminumMuse chapter 5 . 2/9/2009
And here come the bad guys. Can't wait to see where this goes.
AluminumMuse chapter 3 . 2/9/2009
I doubt Ritsuka will feel out of place at an anime convention. It's a really good story so far. I like how Ritsuka and Artemis mesh, I love how girly Juliet gets, I love how in-character Holly Short is (although I noticed her name wasn't capitalized a few times). The moments between Soubi and Ritsuka are delicious, but of course I would like some more Ritsuka, Artemis and Soubi interactions and maybe little less Juliet.
miarath chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Hmm, a interesting beginning ... and it sounds like a lot of chaos is coming in the future. ;-)
Spaz and Twitch chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Write...more...please...
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 5 . 2/27/2008
Don't mind me, I'm just a little review... xD (Puppy dog eyes)

I whisper in your ear

The words you want to hear

You feel the wind and it reminds you

It happens everytime

You stop and close your eyes

You can't deny what lives inside you

Well I know it's hard to see

What is meant to be

When yesterday is so far behind you

Deep inside your soul knows I'm always there

The tides take a turn

Another lesson learned

I'm right here but still you wonder

Would you say that you need more

And it's not what it was before

It was before your on your own and going under

Deep inside your soul knows I'm always there

Whenever you wake up

Whenever you gave up

All that you had for nothing at all

The bed that you lay in

Remember you made it

And nobody's there to catch you when you fall

xCecilex chapter 5 . 11/22/2007
You've got a good story going. I'll be looking for the next update!
Mysteltainn chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Artemis Fowl/Loveless...I would've never seen it coming. You, my dear, are a genius. The best series with the best manga? I love you. _ *favorites*
Tsuki Aquarius Hanju chapter 5 . 11/13/2007
Okay... What are the male Zeros doing there? And arn't they on Ritsuka and Soubi's side? Also... Can Ritsuka have his ears back now? Please? (Sorry, but Ritsuka looks really odd w/out his ears. I've drawn a few sketches of him without them, and either way, still doesn't look right (or maybe I'm just a bad artist...T_T)) Anyway...Is there gonna be a fight? Huh? Is there? is there? is there? Cause it would be totally kick-arse if They did have a battle of spells at the con and everyone came out of it thinking that it was just super-cool special effects or something LOL._ But please give Ritsuka his ears back, or a false pair at the con so that his head doesn't look so naked in my mind... Arigato, and please keep it up! You've got something really good and awesomefull here! Arigato-Gosaimasu, et Ja Meta! (Pardon my lame combonitation of French and Japanese...)

Sincerly,

Tsuki
Tsuki Aquarius Hanju chapter 4 . 11/13/2007
I like how it's going so far, but now I'm begining to wonder why Ritsuka doesn't have his ears anymore if he's going to see other Loveless players... Sorry! This isn't a bash or anything, I'm just curious. Anyways, gotta read more! Ja Meta!
Tsuki Aquarius Hanju chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
Pft! A YaoiCon? (Rolls on the ground in laughter)

But Poor Ritsuka! Why the hell did he have to lose his ears? ToT I'm gonna cry... Hope he gets them back soon! Gotta read more!
ColorsOver chapter 5 . 11/9/2007
rotfl. Genius! LOL! are ritsuka and soubi gonna have a like fight with the zeros in front of the cosplayers? THAT WOULD BE SO COL!

LOL LOVELY STORIE UPDATE SOON PELASE
StoryofGreen chapter 2 . 11/8/2007
"She was a little jealous of the older man who got to fondle the kid as much as he liked as he carried him, "

*hehe* Dirty Soubie .
StoryofGreen chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
"but it would’ve been nicer if Ritsuka had been conscious. Or not, seeing as Soubi probably would’ve been yelled at, called a pervert, and abandoned. Okay, unconscious was better."

FUNNY! I liked your story bunches and bunches and bunches!
Tsuki Aquarius Hanju chapter 2 . 11/8/2007
Meesa liky! Meesa liky alot! Meesa gonna add to allert (if it isn't finished yet, haven't checked.)Meesa tank uu so muchly!