Reviews for We Were Dead Before the Ship Even Sank
Julchen1515 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
I like it
Cherie Dennis chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Seriously awesome story! I love how you went back in time, instead of forward. And I just loved it. It seemed incredibly real to me, even if I did watch season four.

Good job!

And I have to say, I may end up trying out my own fic written this style. You've inspired me!
princetongirl chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
LOVED IT UPDATE SOON
truelovedoesntexist chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
I can't breathe, I'm shaking, I have goosebumps..I'm speechless. This has to be one of the best things I've ever laid eyes on. Wow..that was so beautiful and so brilliant. You did a wonderful job, absolutely amazing..

Shel
EllaBella18 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
God this was simply amazing. So original and so wonderfully written, and I'm speechless after reading it. I love how you worked your way backwards through the years, and fit it in with the song lyrics that seem to portray BL perfectly. He never could choose and I can definatly see them like this in 2012, not knowing what they want and everything so messed up but yet they can't quit each other. Amazing and I can't wait for the next chapter of ATMC either, its been way too long.
Maggie chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Sometimes I really hate you. Well I mean I love you, but I hate that you can do THAT and no one else in the world including me could even come close. I think I love angst, i mean its just so real and you my dear are its Queen. Brucas I think in our world just isn't allowed to be that happily ever after. I think that's why I love how you write them. They just can;t be with each other or without each other and they'll never figure out which one thay actually want. I love it, and I'm so glad you actually decided to finish this because it deserved not to be lost in the sam world of unfinished works.

Love you, love it.
toddntan chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
This was great! i love this one-shot!
brucasbrathanbaleybrachel chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I really like this story. Although you only counted 6 years including 2012 and brooke said 7 years but that's besides the point. My big question is what happened? I think that they should just tell Peyton to fuck off and go get married. great story:)
BrookenLucas12 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I wish I could give you a review that would properly tell you how amazing this one-shot was, but I can't. I just want you to know that I've never seen a story so accurately portrayed Brooke and Lucas before in my life. Everything you said was so right on. I mean, this was just absolutely fantastic. I hope you write a million more stories, and I've probably already read And The Mirror Cracked, but I'll go read it again. You are so talented, and I hope you write millions of more stories for me to enjoy. This was wonderful. Thanks for writing it.
awhero chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
wow.

that was quite a story! that's by far one of the most intriguing stories i have read in a long time. i enjoyed every word of it! it was out of this world!

great great great stuff! u shld really be proud of this one!
Ali-Chan1 chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Finally I get to review. sucks ass...hehe I decided I needed to swear since you took the censor off. Anyway...I've only been reading this for ages and I'm so glad that you finally finished it off...I doubted you...hehe, you've been far more productive then me. Although I have had my fic finished for like two weeks now and it hasn't been typed...but you still win. And I'm rambling...back to the relevant stuff.

I love how you pulled off the backwards timeline thing. IT was def. different from anything I've seen before and it was totally tragic. But that's what you do best, tragedy...anything PG related. Wow, wait til we get to PG tragedy...hmm I'm off topic again.

Anyway it turned out amazingly and you were wrong about this nto saving anybody...it just goes to prove that people who are meant to be together...I loved the graduation scene, they were all terribly heartbreaking but I dunno her sitting on the bleachers was just so awful. Anyway I'm done with my novel of a review!
fallenmelody chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Sam, when you first told me about this oneshot I didn't have high expectations of it ever getting finished, but once again, you proved me wrong! I was pretty sure after your short hiatus from it, that you'd just keep it as a saved document and finish it years from now, but once again, I was clearly incorrect.

This oneshot blew me away, and the format is original and refreshing! It's different, fun, and absolutely captivating! You did an amazing job, not that you've written anything short of brilliant. I'm glad that you've finished it, and I'm hoping to see more writing from you soon ]

- Brittany

P.S. I'm so looking forward to chapter 2 of And The Mirror Crack ;] I know I've been bugging you about it for well over a month, but it's not my fault you're writing is just absolutely addicting *lmao* Talk to you soon hon :D
TypoKween chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
As you know I love the idea of working your way backwards. I think its incredibly original and you pulled it all off awesomely. You know me, I'm a diehard Brucas fan til the end so of course I may be a little biased when I say this is the best fic ever. Also you must take into consideration that I envy the ground you walk on because I wish I had an inch of the talent you did. You rock my sox. What can I say? Your writing is beautiful and well decscripted and gives the reader a very deep and dark look into the world of Brooke and Lucas.

I heart this! I heart you! This rules all. Nuff said. Oh.. and Peyron sucks. lol! ;)

P.S. Get to work on the next chapter for ATMC! lol
kaos2405 chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
dude i mean ugh no words. Okay let me get this out. Now every so often u meet people who make your day sam I think u manage to make my year. WHY u dont update more often is beyond me. I loved it. I love the fact that it was as usual with ur writing different than anything I have ever read. I loved brucas because u did it right despite that most brucasers wont agree. They dont make sense, they are complicated, they are magnetic. I mean they are Brucas.

How u manage to protray a relationship so sincerly is beyond me cause this is real life. this is what would happen if we were brookes. i did get enjoyment out of knowing they were fucking behind peytons back hee hee hee.

I love it I know theres no way u can turn this into a story I would love it if u did though But i going to just think that luke ended up being slap and brooke took off had her kid and never gave him or peyton a second thought. and luke never grew the balls to say fuck u to peyton and suffered like the ass hole, dog, no good, son of a bitch he is. nice job girlie i love u.