Reviews for Nightfall
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I'm always surprised at how much insight the perspective of an outsider can add to a story you already know well. When you bring it into such a huge moment as this one, it hits even harder to home. :'(
Vampire Queen chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Arg, that made my eyes water...Poor Sammy
Tosharino chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
That was so sad! Did Dean acctualy kill himself? I almost cried reading that one for some reason. Loved it! :)
murrayAteam chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
i'm speechless. that was a 12 out of 10. great job;)
Athena's Owl chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Aw. I particularly liked that one. Interesting seeing it from someone else's point of view.
Anna chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
That literally brought tears to my eyes; wonderful, heartbreaking writing.
pdragon76 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Interesting take, dude. You got yourself a very nice writing style there. Easy on the eye, easy to read. This flows. Some really great lines in here...

...left alright behind some time ago... words to fill the black hole in the world where a person was...

And holy HELL - this one right there? Just about cracked me in half:

"Sometimes you can't," she says softly. She was an EMT. She knows.

Ta muchly.:-)
Nilah chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
That was achingly beautiful, and now you have me trying to type with my eyes all blurry from the tears. No, I cannot touch type; I'm the hunt and peck kind.

I so hope that this is not a hint of things to come.

Well done. I liked the third party viewpoint.

Thank you.
DreamBrother chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
you did a good job with this, well done! :)
mustangsgoroar chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
wow...this was written very very very well. Its is simply amazing! I absolutely love fics that are really deep with emotion and pain. (no im not Poor Dean. Poor Sam! Bobby! :( gosh you really stabbed me in the heart when Sam was rocking Dean...jeeze. The emotion that you captured in this story was absolutely awesome. Theres really no way to describe how good this was. Sam dealing with the pain all by himself until Bobby comes, almost getting himself killed by sitting in the middle of the road. god. The vacant stare in his eyes you described very well. You really nailed the emotion and pain in this story amazingly. I love it. Theres so much to say to compliment this story just at a loss for words. This was amazing. Keep up the good work! Please dont ever stop writing.

wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Aw, _no_. Sammy and Bobby and _Dean_...

Love the OFC.
winchesterfan chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Thanks for sharing. Very nice job. Excellent descriptions and details.
NovemberSGA chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Very, very well written. (*sniff*) Absolutely heartbreaking. I'm crying my eyes out should really consider including a seriously huge tissue warning.

You did a great job with the details, descriptions and characters. My heart broke for all three men. I could easily visualize the scene. Both vivid and realistic.

I was misty-eyed almost immediately, but when I got to the part where Sam was rocking his brother the dam broke and I was crying like a baby.

Even though the expectant mother was unaware of the sacrifice his brother had made to save a life, she still felt the tragedy and just how wrong it all was.

(Geez! I need to take a minute here because, really, my keyboard is NOT waterproof.)

I don't ususally read deathfics. I don't like to think about the boys that way...and yes, there is a warning at the top of the page. But, I got curious and found that even though there is no happy ending here, the story did what it was designed to do. Elicit an emotion. Very tastefully written.

I could feel the pain saddness and tragedy vividly.

Once again, great job.

(Happy I need to go think happy thoughts...because I can no longer breath through my nose and I'm out of tissues. LOL)

Well I hope this makes sense, it's 2:45 am and I'm getting a little cross-eyed...