Reviews for Confrontations
Quizer chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Huh... odd that you would find it more interesting to write about the criminal types instead of the main characters... I tend to just forget about those people, except for the more memorable ones.

Seeing Redd get a bit of comeuppance is nice, though, and the premise is interesting. Although I have to question whether a veteran like him wouldn't see through her trick. Maybe he went soft?

Still, a fun little diversion. I'll be looking at what else you have lying around.

Quizer
Lamia of the Dark chapter 3 . 10/24/2007
It was in character, a little too wordy in places.

For the most part, I was bored reading this chapter, b/c I never really the Skye sisters as characters during the game...

Don't get me wrong, I'd still like to see more and I won't skip the next Lana chapter. I just... um. Don't like to read about characters I'm not interested in. (Like I said, that doesn't mean anything bad about you or you fic)

I didn't notice any major spelling or grammar errors.

I don't generally rate of 10, but I'd say this was a 6/10.
PRIVATE chapter 3 . 10/21/2007
Hmm, I gotta say long as heck chapter (but that's a great thing o). I don't want to sound mean, but whenever a new speaker speaks, it starts its own paragraph. That would've really helped me out when I was reading this.

You write pretty darn well, I look forward to seeing some more stuff from you!
Lamia of the Dark chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
That chapter was great! (a lot better than the first one)

Just one thing, though... what did that last line mean, exactly? will you be expalining that in a later chapter?
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Wow, you have a thing for the little characters who only appeared in one case, don't you...? Anyways, it was interesting and in-character. How about Maya for Morgan's visitor?
twelvebypies chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
Um...huh?

Don't get me wrong, LOVE the story and especially this chapter, but don't quite get the ending...“Tell that to your daughter then”...what am I missing here?

Keep going, though, this is excellent!
PRIVATE chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
Well, wow. This was an interesting chapter. At some points, I do really wanna back Manfred with him having raised Miles and all, but you can't really deny the other... ahem... "non-family-friendly" he did also.

Being able to conflict the READERS and the characters is a great sign of greater writing. ;)
Firefury Amahira chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
Short, but pretty intense! I like how you depicted Edgey as knowing just what buttons to push to get a rise out of von Karma. If anybody could find the chinks in that man's armor to exploit, it would be him!
Firefury Amahira chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Oh, I like this idea! Very clever, and I don't think anybody's really tackled this particular angle of the PW-verse. Very clever indeed, and well-executed. Though you don't name the both the characters (and White only at the end), they're both very much in character so that the reader could identify White right off the bat, yet it keeps April May's identity just shrouded enough to make the ending very amusing. This is totally what White deserves, no less. Genius!

I hope you do more of these little stories, there is a lot of unresolved character development in the aftermath of the trials that the games just do not show.

An interesting meeting across the bulletproof glass I think (and I canNOT be the only person interested in seeing this) would be Edgeworth... or Franziska, for that matter, confronting Manfred von Karma. Case 1-4 brought out the truth, but there's a massive, massive amount of unresolved character development there.
PRIVATE chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
CONTINUE THIS! This story, by far, is awesome!

This suggestion might be hard, but how about a small segment with Chinami and Godot?
Fredryck chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Hi there!

Lol, this was great. I didn't expect the ending, I guess White got what he deserved, but still I'm a bit sad for him. ABout the future pairings...please tell me pairing doesn't always mean...uh...romantic thingies, because honestly a Karma/Edgeworth would creep me out...lol

Good job anyway!
deadanonacc chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
..Haha, I didn't expect it that much but it's kind of amusing to see White blackmailed for a change. Short, but nice.

Manfredx Edgeworth scares me. :( Reminds me of child abuse. Gant x Manfred is hilarious, though.